Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Indie & Alternative
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2016, 03:42 PM   #61 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: London
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
We're silly people and I'm fine if people who are rubbed the wrong way by that don't stick around. They'd just be boring anyway. What's so valuable about your time that you can't spend some of it being silly?



Do you insult your friends? If not then I imagine you're a boring friend.
Wow. Cool bro. I dont insult my friends actually. We joke around but not actually insult each other. Thats kids stuff. If i am that boring then stop responding. i thought this forum had rules like its says,

Rule number 1

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts.
MORRISGUITARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:42 PM   #62 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: London
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Yeah that rule is generally ignored up to a point. Change "rudeness" to "abusiveness" and you've got the de facto MB rule on insulting posts. Any rule that forbids "rudeness" is generally a piece of ass anyway. What fun is walking on eggshells?
ok cool mate
MORRISGUITARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:43 PM   #63 (permalink)
Komopingetmi
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORRISGUITARMAN View Post

Rule number 1

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts.
Well, with PC culture and all, we have to tolerate everything or else the site will be labelled as a racist site. Sorry about that.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:46 PM   #64 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: London
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I didn't know that this was Whineaboutmusicbanterbanter.

Be the change that you want to see, sonny.
I am the change i want to see. I came on here for music, not stupidity. and now people are actually saying, "whats wrong with insulting each other. Its fun"

Cool guys, Have a great time insulting each other. i want to find cool music and have interesting debates.
MORRISGUITARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:46 PM   #65 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORRISGUITARMAN View Post
Wow. Cool bro. I dont insult my friends actually. We joke around but not actually insult each other. Thats kids stuff.
Watch out. We got an adult over here. You know you're an adult when you constantly point out the difference between yourself and children.

Quote:
If i am that boring then stop responding. i thought this forum had rules like its says,
You're mildly entertaining ATM. Most crybabies are.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:47 PM   #66 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORRISGUITARMAN View Post
I am the change i want to see. I came on here for music, not stupidity. and now people are actually saying, "whats wrong with insulting each other. Its fun"

Cool guys, Have a great time insulting each other. i want to find cool music and have interesting debates.
Cool false dichotomy, bro.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:47 PM   #67 (permalink)
Komopingetmi
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,228
Default

^Damn, ninjad. High five for the same thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORRISGUITARMAN View Post
Cool guys, Have a great time insulting each other. i want to find cool music and have interesting debates.
Nice false dichotomy. If you discuss music enough, at least one of the name-calling obsessed degenerates here will join in. You can't huff and puff about it when your first thread doesn't go exactly the way you expected.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:47 PM   #68 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: London
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Well, with PC culture and all, we have to tolerate everything or else the site will be labelled as a racist site. Sorry about that.
not sure what you mean. i think you are making a joke. maybe? either you are making an excellent point or a mediocre joke
MORRISGUITARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:48 PM   #69 (permalink)
Komopingetmi
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORRISGUITARMAN View Post
not sure what you mean. i think you are making a joke. maybe? either you are making an excellent point or a mediocre joke
Please don't insult my jokes I won't tolerate it.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:48 PM   #70 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: London
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Nice false dichotomy. If you discuss music enough, at least one of the name-calling obsessed degenerates here will join in. You can't huff and puff about it when your first thread doesn't go exactly the way you expected.
whos huffing and puffing. can you see me? i am just smoking and drinking. wait. Maybe you are right....
MORRISGUITARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.