Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 09:51 AM   #11871 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
That place is gorgeous! Thats where you're from?! I'm jealous!
No, I'm not from Rhode Island, though I grew up fairly close to it. I was just showing you what Newport looks like because I think it's a beautiful place.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:53 AM   #11872 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Gorgeous nevertheless. I don't have much pretty scenery around me, few hills, that's about me
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:10 AM   #11873 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
No, I'm not from Rhode Island, though I grew up fairly close to it. I was just showing you what Newport looks like because I think it's a beautiful place.
So you live in Pennsylvania, now?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:24 AM   #11874 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
So you live in Pennsylvania, now?
Yep, in Philly.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:27 AM   #11875 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Yep, in Philly.
Awh, yer mad close to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:37 AM   #11876 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Awh, yer mad close to me.
Yeah, not too far.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:39 AM   #11877 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

=P For some reason I just assume everyone lives unbelieveably far away from NY.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:50 AM   #11878 (permalink)
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria
 
Thrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida/Buffalo/CT
Posts: 2,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
No, I'm not from Rhode Island, though I grew up fairly close to it. I was just showing you what Newport looks like because I think it's a beautiful place.
Where did you grow up? I moved to CT about five years ago. I spend the summer driving to RI~ Misquamicut/Watch Hill just for the beach. On another note, RI is my favorite NE state Ive visited for the simple fact they sell booze on Sundays and most holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
=P For some reason I just assume everyone lives unbelieveably far away from NY.
I go to NY/NJ at least once a month for shows/ parties and random tomfoolery. Abouts where do you live?
__________________


Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's goodóhappiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:54 AM   #11879 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
Where did you grow up? I moved to CT about five years ago. I spend the summer driving to RI~ Misquamicut/Watch Hill just for the beach. On another note, RI is my favorite NE state Ive visited for the simple fact they sell booze on Sundays and most holidays.
I grew up in southeastern Massachusetts. Actually, come to think of it, I think you and I had a similar conversation about this before. Didn't you say you were stationed in Groton or something?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:59 AM   #11880 (permalink)
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria
 
Thrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida/Buffalo/CT
Posts: 2,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I grew up in southeastern Massachusetts. Actually, come to think of it, I think you and I had a similar conversation about this before. Didn't you say you were stationed in Groton or something?
Yes! You have a good memory too. Im now out of the military and living in Norwich. You saying you're from Mass definitely rings a bell.
__________________


Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's goodóhappiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.