Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #14241 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Meg isn't that bad, is she?
She's got that book-worm charm. It could have been worse... like when someone compared boardsofcanada to Shaun White...
**** you.

The resemblance is there. If your pupils were sober for 20 minutes you'd see it too.

Edit: Ooooooh, I get it. I'm the scapegoat for your miserable idea of that passes for a compliment. I'm less insulted now.

Tumor - I'm sure this isn't the compliment you were looking for, but if you were at a bar, I'd hit on you.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:25 PM   #14242 (permalink)
Facilitator
 
VEGANGELICA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Where people kill 30 million pigs per year
Posts: 1,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TumorAttitude View Post
Yeah, pretending to be a boy gets a little dull sometimes when your penis envy wanes.
Tumor! It's lovely to see you again. I remember your photo from 6 months ago. You look so happy here! And I agree here you look older than 16. Maybe it's the lipstick and that it looks so red? You look a lot older than I did when I was 16 and was stick thin with very very short hair.

It's fun to try on different looks, isn't it? Is your hair that reddish-brownish-blondish color naturally? Whether natural or not, it's very pretty, and I like the way the redness of your hair is picked up by your red top (red being my favorite color!).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan:
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:30 PM   #14243 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
**** you.

The resemblance is there. If your pupils were sober for 20 minutes you'd see it too.

Edit: Ooooooh, I get it. I'm the scapegoat for your miserable idea of that passes for a compliment. I'm less insulted now.

Tumor - I'm sure this isn't the compliment you were looking for, but if you were at a bar, I'd hit on you.
I wasn't taking a personal stab at your comparison, guy.
I didn't even remember who did the Shaun White comparison, but I guess it's pretty obvious now.
And the only thing I was saying was my pictorial of who Tumor's picture reminded me of could have been worse, considering the fact that boardsofcanada is a girl, and Shaun White is not. But we both made comparisons of who we thought the people in question looked like, or at least reminded us of.
Either way, I apologize to Tumor if she was insulted that I thought her picture reminded me of Meg from Family Guy...

Btw... Tumor is underage, Brennan.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:31 PM   #14244 (permalink)
eat the masters
 
debaserr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,941
Default

must not looks at the underages.
__________________
Last.FM
debaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:52 PM   #14245 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I wasn't taking a personal stab at your comparison, guy.
I didn't even remember who did the Shaun White comparison, but I guess it's pretty obvious now.
And the only thing I was saying was my pictorial of who Tumor's picture reminded me of could have been worse, considering the fact that boardsofcanada is a girl, and Shaun White is not. But we both made comparisons of who we thought the people in question looked like, or at least reminded us of.
Either way, I apologize to Tumor if she was insulted that I thought her picture reminded me of Meg from Family Guy...

Btw... Tumor is underage, Brennan.
Oh well great...then she wouldn't be at a bar then - would she?

Second of all. Just because Shaun White is a male doesn't mean he looks like one, and as much as I like BoC, she keeps wearing those hats and she gets what she deserves.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:56 PM   #14246 (permalink)
eat the masters
 
debaserr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,941
Default

wearing a hat doesn't qualify for embarrassment. stop being mean!
__________________
Last.FM
debaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #14247 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
wearing a hat doesn't qualify for embarrassment. stop being mean!
what? I'm not being mean. What are you talking about?
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:04 AM   #14248 (permalink)
eat the masters
 
debaserr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
Oh well great...then she wouldn't be at a bar then - would she?

Second of all. Just because Shaun White is a male doesn't mean he looks like one, and as much as I like BoC, she keeps wearing those hats and she gets what she deserves.
this.
__________________
Last.FM
debaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:07 AM   #14249 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
Oh well great...then she wouldn't be at a bar then - would she?

Second of all. Just because Shaun White is a male doesn't mean he looks like one, and as much as I like BoC, she keeps wearing those hats and she gets what she deserves.
Then where would you hit on her?

Secondly, if you post a picture that reminds Freebase Dali of Meg from Family Guy, you get what you deserve. But I won't be doing that anymore. From now on, I'm just going to use the upcoming winner of Miss Universe as a comparison. Make everyone feel great about themselves. Even you.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:19 AM   #14250 (permalink)
( ̄ー ̄)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,258
Default

thread has been quite LOL lately

@tumor: ohay
RVCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.