Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 11:31 PM   #4241 (permalink)
i'm yer huckleberry
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
You do of course know that I have no expectations of you doing that don't you?
Surely.
And you do know, of course, that I had not a single intention of doing it, regardless of your expectations... Haha.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1.
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2.
stephenie darnielle - soundcloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:20 AM   #4242 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheurton View Post
Glad to see you scored that night, and extra points for your crumpet slapping you in the ass whilst the picture was taken. One hell of a modus operandi you've got going on there minx.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:19 AM   #4243 (permalink)
Whatever
 
Predator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Surely.
And you do know, of course, that I had not a single intention of doing it, regardless of your expectations... Haha.

Of course I know that. If you were going to, not only would you have done it by now, but you would have also been banned by now. I would have to assume that nudity is against the forum rules.
But not expecting it doesn't mean I don't think you should do it.
__________________
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick

I be a lunatic

The answer is hidden in plain view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:21 AM   #4244 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,449
Default

It would have been soft deleted so only the mods could see it.
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:43 AM   #4245 (permalink)
n/a
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 990
Default

ah so that's what happened when I posted kevin barne's tallywacker
pheurton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:06 PM   #4246 (permalink)
i'm yer huckleberry
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Of course I know that. If you were going to, not only would you have done it by now, but you would have also been banned by now. I would have to assume that nudity is against the forum rules.
But not expecting it doesn't mean I don't think you should do it.
And you not thinking I shouldn't do it doesn't mean that I won't.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1.
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2.
stephenie darnielle - soundcloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:56 PM   #4247 (permalink)
Whatever
 
Predator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 344
Default

tease



Oh wait, I get it now.



I don't want to see you nekid anyway............ How do you like that?
__________________
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick

I be a lunatic

The answer is hidden in plain view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #4248 (permalink)
i'm yer huckleberry
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
tease
Oh wait, I get it now.
I don't want to see you nekid anyway............ How do you like that?


The appropriateness of smileys astound me.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1.
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2.
stephenie darnielle - soundcloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:19 PM   #4249 (permalink)
Whatever
 
Predator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
'Cause you're hot and I think there are a few of us that would like to see you nekid. Geez, I thought it was obvious.


Anyway, I suppose its time to drop the nekid thing, it seems to be getting old.
__________________
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick

I be a lunatic

The answer is hidden in plain view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 10:15 PM   #4250 (permalink)
i'm yer huckleberry
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
'Cause you're hot and I think there are a few of us that would like to see you nekid. Geez, I thought it was obvious.


Anyway, I suppose its time to drop the nekid thing, it seems to be getting old.
Good timing.
So how 'bout them suns? They're winnning I see...
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1.
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2.
stephenie darnielle - soundcloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.