Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2011, 11:08 AM   #17261 (permalink)
wasting my youth online
 
Chubbysailorvenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: bum**** nowhere
Posts: 987
Default

BTW, BD and Dayvan are gorgeous.
Although Zoe, I really want to force you to wear eyeliner.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves
I'm going nowhere
going nowhere
going nowhere
Chubbysailorvenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:11 AM   #17262 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,760
Default

It looks like you had a great time Annie, how was it?
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #17263 (permalink)
Basscadet
 
Dayvan Cowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 1,242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumor View Post
Although Zoe, I really want to force you to wear eyeliner.
I tried. I can't apply it at all. I either put too little or too much.
__________________
I AM A DEAF CON OF ANGORA GOATS
Dayvan Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #17264 (permalink)
wasting my youth online
 
Chubbysailorvenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: bum**** nowhere
Posts: 987
Default

It was amazing, I got in the pit for Escape the Fate (ew I know) but I didn't really pay attention to the music, I just moshed my ass off. There was a wall of death too but I was only in it for a little while before I got pushed to the side. People kept crowd surfing. I crowd surfed when I saw Mychem last month but I wouldn't dream of doing it at the venue I was at because they kept falling on the concrete. Two of them fell on my head. That probably killed a couple thousand brain cells but I'd say it was worth it.

I saw Danzig and they were really good. Can't say I was a fan before but I think I may look into them now. Although I adore Slayer, I'm by no means a metal head but they were really into it. Very intense. All the bands that I saw definitely knew how to play their insturments. They may not be musically complex but they're definitely excellent performers. I saw Sick Puppies and Avenged Sevenfold but I didn't have floor seats. They were both insanely good. I've seen A7x before (IDGAF, I like them) and they aways put on a hell of a show. The lead singer blew out his voice a few days ago but he didn't say one word until tonight's show so that he could be there. I have to say, I kind ofthink of A7x as a stadium band. They're performers, jammers. Working a crowd is what they do best.
I've never looked into the Sick Puppies before, for all I know all of their recorded stuff is awful but they were very good too, they managed to blow me away even from my shit seats.
Thank you for asking Alex, xoxoxoxox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
I tried. I can't apply it at all. I either put too little or too much.
Try gel.

EDIT: I feel like it's interesting to mention, I'm in a hotel because I'm going back today. I can't stop thinking about the story about how a couple stayed in a hotel, smelled something weird, and found a body under the mattress. I am so glad they gave me the rollaway couch.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves
I'm going nowhere
going nowhere
going nowhere

Last edited by Chubbysailorvenus; 05-22-2011 at 11:27 AM.
Chubbysailorvenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #17265 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Zaqarbal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post


guess who's back.
Hmmm..... let me think..... Denis la malice? Spirou?

----


Just kidding. Nice picture from a bright-eyed girl, Dayvan.

__________________
"Lullabies for adults / crossed by the years / carry the flower of disappointment / tattooed in their gloomy melodies."
Zaqarbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:49 AM   #17266 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumor View Post
BTW, BD and Dayvan are gorgeous.
Although Zoe, I really want to force you to wear eyeliner.
Back you Demon seed, she doesn't want to wear make up okay?
Why do you keep forcing her to wear makeup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumor View Post
It was amazing, I got in the pit for Escape the Fate (ew I know) but I didn't really pay attention to the music, I just moshed my ass off. There was a wall of death too but I was only in it for a little while before I got pushed to the side. People kept crowd surfing. I crowd surfed when I saw Mychem last month but I wouldn't dream of doing it at the venue I was at because they kept falling on the concrete. Two of them fell on my head. That probably killed a couple thousand brain cells but I'd say it was worth it.

I saw Danzig and they were really good. Can't say I was a fan before but I think I may look into them now. Although I adore Slayer, I'm by no means a metal head but they were really into it. Very intense. All the bands that I saw definitely knew how to play their insturments. They may not be musically complex but they're definitely excellent performers. I saw Sick Puppies and Avenged Sevenfold but I didn't have floor seats. They were both insanely good. I've seen A7x before (IDGAF, I like them) and they aways put on a hell of a show. The lead singer blew out his voice a few days ago but he didn't say one word until tonight's show so that he could be there. I have to say, I kind ofthink of A7x as a stadium band. They're performers, jammers. Working a crowd is what they do best.
I've never looked into the Sick Puppies before, for all I know all of their recorded stuff is awful but they were very good too, they managed to blow me away even from my shit seats.
Thank you for asking Alex, xoxoxoxox
I still like A7X also and even more so after City of Evil

I like Sick Puppies mainly because of their female bass player but their songs are so so. Some are hits and others just blow completely.

Did they play this song? One of my faves from them.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:49 AM   #17267 (permalink)
Basscadet
 
Dayvan Cowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 1,242
Default

@Zaqarbal it's funny because it's true
__________________
I AM A DEAF CON OF ANGORA GOATS
Dayvan Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #17268 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict
 
s_k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
I tried. I can't apply it at all. I either put too little or too much.
Altough I think you're very pretty just as you are and you really don't need to use eyeliner for me (... ), I remember you saying that people thought you were a boy. Well they've obviously got **** in their eyes, but I'm sure eyeliner or mascara or anything that would make your eyes clasically 'feminine' would solve that problem. Again: I don't give a ****. But Annie may be right about this. So... if you care, go practice
__________________
Click here to see my collection
s_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:54 PM   #17269 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
@Zaqarbal it's funny because it's true
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 04:48 PM   #17270 (permalink)
Rocket Appliances
 
DoctorSoft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,334
Default

Dayvan don't wear eye makeup you look great without it.
DoctorSoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.