Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 10:37 AM   #21481 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So the leather outfit isn't just about dominant/submissive but BDSM as well whereas you're just about the dominant/submissive thing? So all squares (leather outfit dominatrixes) are rectangles (general dominatrixes) but not all rectangles are squares?
I'm growing more confused by the second. Wish dominatrixes would just take their clothes off already.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:39 AM   #21482 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
I'm growing more confused by the second. Wish dominatrixes would just take their clothes off already.
you have to earn that privilege and it's most likely you are the only one that will have their clothes off.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #21483 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
you have to earn that privilege and it's most likely you are the only one that will have their clothes off.
Silence...! You will take off your clothes when you are told...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #21484 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
you have to earn that privilege and it's most likely you are the only one that will have their clothes off.
This guy gets it
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:55 AM   #21485 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
This guy gets it
Haha... I had a girlfriend years ago that did that she loved it... she was also a foot fetish model... I never saw her feet though... hrrmmmm
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:56 AM   #21486 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Hahaha, I'm not a foot fetish model, I'm a dominatrix! Sorry, I guess I should like make that my title or put it in my sig or something.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:59 AM   #21487 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
Hahaha, I'm not a foot fetish model, I'm a dominatrix! Sorry, I guess I should like make that my title or put it in my sig or something.
Lol I know you are a dom, but did you ever think about branching out into the exciting world of feet?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:01 AM   #21488 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Silence...! You will take off your clothes when you are told...
Didn't know I was being told to do that. No need to break out the paddle. *obeys*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Haha... I had a girlfriend years ago that did that she loved it... she was also a foot fetish model... I never saw her feet though... hrrmmmm
You should've tried to convince her to show off the goods.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:03 AM   #21489 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Didn't know I was being told to do that. No need to break out the paddle. *obeys*



You should've tried to convince her to show off the goods.
I should have...she was a sly girl that one... Never saw her in thong sandals either..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:03 AM   #21490 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
Hahaha, I'm not a foot fetish model, I'm a dominatrix! Sorry, I guess I should like make that my title or put it in my sig or something.
Or maybe, "You make me sick, you pitiful wuss."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.