Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2013, 10:03 AM   #21731 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
He saved some female member pictures.


Well I'm assuming they were just female.
Ew. Well, I guess they should take that as a compliment. Just don't think about what's all over his keyboard.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #21732 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Yeah, DNA.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:25 AM   #21733 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
He told me he saved pictures of everybody, male & female.

Personally I found it creepier that he would constantly post pictures of his ex girlfriend who he spilt up with something like 5 years earlier.
If I was her current boyfriend I would have lamped the f*cker.
That's fecking creepy!
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:56 AM   #21734 (permalink)
Blunt After Blunt After
 
Circe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In a French-ass restaurant
Posts: 337
Default



I sometimes impress myself with how collected I can appear when completely off my nut.
Circe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:57 AM   #21735 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
I sometimes impress myself with how collected I can appear when completely off my nut.
Mustn't...make...pervy...joke!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:06 AM   #21736 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Mmm circe...

The ladies on MB are ridiculously smoking. There must be some kind of magnet pull?
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:08 AM   #21737 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Is it just me or does Circe kind of look like Natalie Portman?
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #21738 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Mmm circe...

The ladies on MB are ridiculously smoking. There must be some kind of magnet pull?
Ha, they definitely are. Circe you look great!

I can't remember if I put these in here before, and not going to look lol. They're fairly recent.

Me:



Me and my boyfriend:




This thread's really just for attention whoring, lol.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:16 AM   #21739 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Ha, they definitely are. Circe you look great!

I can't remember if I put these in here before, and not going to look lol. They're fairly recent.

Me:



Me and my boyfriend:




This thread's really just for attention whoring, lol.
Amagad you're so damn gorgeous, my gaydar is off the charts!
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #21740 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

A gaydar is a piece of equipment that picks up gamma rays that radiate only from the homosexual. Therefore your gaydar is broke unless BD or her bf is a closet gay.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.