Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2013, 04:57 PM   #23291 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
lol manky you love that mirror shot of yourself. I bet it is your phone and comp wallpaper.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:02 PM   #23292 (permalink)
The Big Dog
 
14232949's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,949
Default

haters. my phone background's my two inch cock if you must know.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:08 PM   #23293 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Generous.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #23294 (permalink)
Registered Jimmy Rustler
 
Dr_Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
haters. my phone background's my two inch cock if you must know.
2 inches rock hard.
__________________
*Best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
*Always Checks Credentials Crew*
*nba > nfl crew*
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
*Flakes on Dates to go Hoop crew*

Power: Yamaha Rx-v363
Speakers:2 Boston Acoustics A100's, 2 Pioneer HPM-60's
Headphones: Audio Technica M50, Sony MDR-XB500
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:19 PM   #23295 (permalink)
The Big Dog
 
14232949's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,949
Default

did I say 'my cock'? on closer inspection that disgusting shrivelled up pink thing appears to be Kayleigh's clit.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:23 PM   #23296 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 3,162
Default This is the wallpaper for both my phones and laptops




My BFF Dougie from Mason, OH who was tragically taken from us in December of 2009

Documents: Unarmed man, Doug Boucher, shocked with Taser, hit by baton after he stopped moving - News Story
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Basically you're David Hasselhoff.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:54 AM   #23297 (permalink)
we are stardust
 
Astronomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,863
Default

A day in the life of a primary school teacher.

__________________
Astronomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 02:00 AM   #23298 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronomer View Post
A day in the life of a primary school teacher.
For a play or what? and you are Roy the Zebra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post



My BFF Dougie from Mason, OH who was tragically taken from us in December of 2009

Documents: Unarmed man, Doug Boucher, shocked with Taser, hit by baton after he stopped moving - News Story
Wouldn't this constantly make you sad? I don't think I could do that have a pic of someone I cared about that passed staring at me everyday.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 02:04 AM   #23299 (permalink)
we are stardust
 
Astronomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
For a play or what? and you are Roy the Zebra?
I am indeed Roy the Zebra! It was for literacy and numeracy week. Woo.
__________________
Astronomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 02:06 AM   #23300 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronomer View Post
I am indeed Roy the Zebra! It was for literacy and numeracy week. Woo.
awesome so you got to wear it all day as opposed to just for an assembly or something along those lines.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.