Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2014, 03:17 PM   #24721 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard Donner View Post
That is a bad ass t-shirt dear.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:19 PM   #24722 (permalink)
air quote
 
Engine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: pollen & mold
Posts: 3,050
Default

^all of those are great fun but, objectively speaking, YDaddy is the worst and Steph is the best.

Honorable mentions to Roxy for Most Violent Coffee Mug and Paul for Most Insane.
__________________
Like an arrow,
I was only passing through.
Engine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:20 PM   #24723 (permalink)
i'm yer huckleberry
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Steph I can't take my eyes off your hair!
I haven't washed it in three days.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
That is a bad ass t-shirt dear.
Thanks, dear.
__________________
spotify.
soundcloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:21 PM   #24724 (permalink)
washed up
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 3,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
^all of those are great fun but, objectively speaking, YDaddy is the worst and Steph is the best.

Honorable mentions to Roxy for Most Violent Coffee Mug and Paul for Most Insane.
batman mug says otherwise
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
You are literally hitler.
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:23 PM   #24725 (permalink)
air quote
 
Engine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: pollen & mold
Posts: 3,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
batman mug says otherwise
It's clearly a fact though. No possible argument against what I said exists in this reality.
__________________
Like an arrow,
I was only passing through.
Engine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:23 PM   #24726 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
batman mug says otherwise
I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!^

I can live with most violent, it is the only way to ensure you have a kick ass day!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:34 PM   #24727 (permalink)
Mmmbop, da ba duba
 
Tristesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: the basement
Posts: 333
Default



It would be a shame to miss out on any activity involving group mug appreciation.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
And I actually am taking out a restraining order for you Batlord.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Another one for the collection.
Tristesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:36 PM   #24728 (permalink)
gun whales
 
gunnels's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Knoxville/Nashville, TN, USA, NA, E, S, LC, MW, Known Universe
Posts: 1,702
Default


Yall...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
Fuck your hashtags, they have no power in this realm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I'm awfully sorry I'm not as good at writing pretentious posts as you are.
Let's Play TF2 Sometime.|Unrepresentative Last.fm.|Puns, Pokemon, and Miscellany
gunnels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:36 PM   #24729 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristesse View Post


It would be a shame to miss out on any activity involving group mug appreciation.


**** your mug come back when you have pictures of you eating your tub of peanut butter and the coma that ensues....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:38 PM   #24730 (permalink)
Mmmbop, da ba duba
 
Tristesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: the basement
Posts: 333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
**** your mug come back when you have pictures of you eating your tub of peanut butter and the coma that ensues....
I will have to get another tub. I finished the first one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
And I actually am taking out a restraining order for you Batlord.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Another one for the collection.
Tristesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.