Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2014, 12:38 PM   #25881 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,364
Default

That bear looks stoked.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:09 PM   #25882 (permalink)
Still sends his reguards.
 
bob.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Trying to get out of the cat town....
Posts: 5,002
Default

Stephanie you are adorable

is that the new dude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post


here's how the thread is supposed to work...
run and dye right?

looks like that cop just got a few unpaid days off
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:25 PM   #25883 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

They were shockingly cool about things. NH cops tend to be a little more blood-and-thunder than most.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:26 PM   #25884 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
They were shockingly cool about things. NH cops tend to be a little more blood-and-thunder than most.
Live free or die man.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:31 PM   #25885 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Live free or die man.
I didn't know being free and being a man were mutually exclusive.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:33 PM   #25886 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I didn't know being free and being a man were mutually exclusive.
Yep. Get with the program.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:13 PM   #25887 (permalink)
Crusher of tiny Nords
 
Carpe Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Ugly Bag of Mostly Water
Posts: 1,149
Default

I took this awesome angry picture of myself during the four ****ing hours I was waiting for a tow truck after my car broke down on the way to see Trouble. Pretty bummed. Missed the show, and now car's in the shop and probably gonna rape my wallet.

__________________
[SIG][/SIG]
Mirth is King


Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:14 PM   #25888 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
I took this awesome angry picture of myself during the four ****ing hours I was waiting for a tow truck after my car broke down on the way to see Trouble. Pretty bummed. Missed the show, and now car's in the shop and probably gonna rape my wallet.

You look more wistful than angry there to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:18 PM   #25889 (permalink)
Crusher of tiny Nords
 
Carpe Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Ugly Bag of Mostly Water
Posts: 1,149
Default

That's the face of a crushed spirit sitting on the grass next to an exit ramp. Maybe wistful is right.
__________________
[SIG][/SIG]
Mirth is King


Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:02 AM   #25890 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
I took this awesome angry picture of myself during the four ****ing hours I was waiting for a tow truck after my car broke down on the way to see Trouble. Pretty bummed. Missed the show, and now car's in the shop and probably gonna rape my wallet.

Maybe God didn't want a blasphemous heathen seeing his boys Trouble.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.