Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2014, 09:58 PM   #26931 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Great pic, Janszoon -- you have a great smile and look so happy. Hope you had a wonderful vacation (which I'm sure you did!).
You look like I expected. Drunk! :P
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 09:58 PM   #26932 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
You look like I expected. Drunk! :P
lol. Nah, only buzzed. Now this is me drunk, on my birthday, about a split second after my wife convinced me to drink her extremely bitter drink:

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 10:00 PM   #26933 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

^ Drunk exactly as I expected.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:10 PM   #26934 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
Hell no! I'm booking a plane ticket for the sole purpose of beating him up right now!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 08:46 AM   #26935 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
Face update 2014

Every time I see your avatar my brain immediately connects you as being a guy. Keep forgetting your a member of the better half of this place.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:35 AM   #26936 (permalink)
Screwed by life
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house painted silver
Posts: 3,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
lol. Nah, only buzzed. Now this is me drunk, on my birthday, about a split second after my wife convinced me to drink her extremely bitter drink:

you can tell on your face it was a mistake to drink it

Cool pic though
__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 11:51 AM   #26937 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Every time I see your avatar my brain immediately connects you as being a guy. Keep forgetting your a member of the better half of this place.
Everyone makes these connections. It's funny, if you put a grumpy looking person in your avatar, everyone skews your comments to be more mean/bitchy.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 12:20 PM   #26938 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Said the geezer with a pipe^...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 12:29 PM   #26939 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,593
Default

And if my avatar is the Joker, everyone just assumes all I do is make bad jokes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 12:34 PM   #26940 (permalink)
Screwed by life
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house painted silver
Posts: 3,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
And if my avatar is the Joker, everyone just assumes all I do is make bad jokes.
Nah your bad jokes speak for themselves.
__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.