Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2015, 01:31 PM   #29361 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I care that my stupid tattoo affects my life in a professional sense, but whether some random internet person is speaking on the behalf of hypothetical persons that may be insulted by choices I made a long time ago that are ultimately inconsequential, no, I don't really care.

So I wonder why you still do.
I don't know what he's talking about, anyway. I think your tattoo looks fantastic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 01:33 PM   #29362 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 4,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I don't know what he's talking about, anyway. I think your tattoo looks fantastic.
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 01:36 PM   #29363 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,330
Default

You should get it removed, Freebase Dali. You don't want to offend people who think it's disrespectful to use something from their heritage because you thought it looked cool. While we're at it you should probably change your username too. Have you no heart for recovering drug addicts? The word freebase could easily send them into a relapse.

Shame on you.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 01:38 PM   #29364 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 01:41 PM   #29365 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtwhtgrvty View Post
if I was in his position I'd probably condition myself similarly to soften the blow of my own objective inadequacies. Good point.
The fact that you think I'm in a position at all leads me to believe that you care far too much about things that are not ultimately important beyond what you think about your own opinions.

Must be lonely.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 01:48 PM   #29366 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
grtwhtgrvty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
The fact that you think I'm in a position at all leads me to believe that you care far too much about things that are not ultimately important beyond what you think about your own opinions.

Must be lonely.
You're such a hypocrite lol.
grtwhtgrvty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 01:51 PM   #29367 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 4,956
Default

You see, Freebase? You and the mods shouldn't have closed the Spill Your Guts thread. It was like a big sewer pipe; it was where all the shit ended up, keeping it from sitting around and stinking up all of the other threads.
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 01:51 PM   #29368 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
grtwhtgrvty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
You see, Freebase? You and the mods shouldn't have closed the Spill Your Guts thread. It was like a big sewer pipe; it was where all the shit ended up, keeping us from having to smell it in all of the other threads.
That wouldn't of helped anything. The problem is that I think my **** doesn't stink.
grtwhtgrvty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 01:53 PM   #29369 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 4,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtwhtgrvty View Post
That wouldn't of helped anything. The problem is that I think my **** doesn't stink.
I disagree. Let's settle this in the Spill Your G... oh, wait...
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 01:55 PM   #29370 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
grtwhtgrvty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
I disagree. Let's settle this in the Spill Your G... oh, wait...
Why don't we settle this on the runway?

grtwhtgrvty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.