Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2015, 08:29 AM   #29691 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Anyone willing to help me out? I have some monsters under my bed, and now i'm afraid to sleep tonight.

Spoiler for 2123:
Are you friends with them?
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:36 AM   #29692 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
in the middle of the madness Ki's hilarious post gets skimmed over

=/
I tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Are you friends with them?
They left me alone last night, but I ended up really needing them this morning.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:14 AM   #29693 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
in the middle of the madness Ki's hilarious post gets skimmed over

=/
WTF? I responded to it and now my post is gone.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:15 AM   #29694 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,391
Default

I wish that'd happen more often.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:33 AM   #29695 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
WTF? I responded to it and now my post is gone.
It was modded.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:38 AM   #29696 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
It was modded.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:41 AM   #29697 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
The quote was "they should all be destroyed"
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:41 AM   #29698 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Shame on them for taking your post too.:p.


S'a bit harsh Pete.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:43 AM   #29699 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

He should be thankful Tore's new rule system isn't implemented otherwise it would have been an infraction.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:46 AM   #29700 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
He should be thankful Tore's new rule system isn't implemented otherwise it would have been an infraction.
This cleanup in here proves you guys mod. I just want to say that, and thank you to all of the mods that took that as seriously as I did.

Edit: This includes the ones that were not logged in to see it as well.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.