Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2015, 01:29 PM   #29841 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 45,285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I still want to know what that guy does for a living.
Professional irony consultant.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:24 PM   #29842 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I still want to know what that guy does for a living.
My passion is music journalism, library management, blogging, and guest lecturing now and again. But I pay the rent by developing apps.

My office is a convenient 1/2 mile from The Manor where I reside with my fiance. Our home is a humble upper but is fully-decorated in Victorian splendor.

I am simultaneously unbelievable, ridiculous, and fabulous.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:27 PM   #29843 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
My passion is music journalism, library management, blogging, and guest lecturing now and again. But I pay the rent by developing apps.

My office is a convenient 1/2 mile from The Manor where I reside with my fiance. Our home is a humble upper but is fully-decorated in Victorian splendor.

I am simultaneously unbelievable, ridiculous, and fabulous.
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:47 PM   #29844 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,077
Default

Dude get him to make your app.. $$$

I want 10% for thinking of this brilliant idea.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:51 PM   #29845 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
To add further absurdity to my character - I live unabashedly isolated from contemporary culture. Other than runs up to the grocer and the one or two people at my office, I really have no interaction with the outside world. (Because internet.)

Even my web travels are limited to the import vinyl market, antiquarian lit, and music research. I see not a minute of commercial advertising - no print ads, billboards, commercials (no TV since 1999), no radio, and as a result, I've no concept of contemporary vernacular, music or fashion.

...I honestly have no idea what you people are doing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:00 PM   #29846 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,077
Default

Why are you here?
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:13 PM   #29847 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,739
Default

I think he's going back in time. IB may have found the trick to time travel.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:14 PM   #29848 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Dude get him to make your app.. $$$

I want 10% for thinking of this brilliant idea.
OH GOD YEAH!

Innerspaceboy, you want to hear my idea for an app?
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:25 PM   #29849 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
OH GOD YEAH!

Innerspaceboy, you want to hear my idea for an app?
I would love nothing more than to hear your app ideas. Would you like to hear my brilliant idea for an independent film?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:28 PM   #29850 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
I would love nothing more than to hear your app ideas. Would you like to hear my brilliant idea for an independent film?
Both of those things will happen right now through PM. There are thieves about.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.