Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2015, 09:33 PM   #30891 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,077
Default

I'd only do that to Roxy. Wouldn't wanna make her jealous.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 09:35 PM   #30892 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,404
Default

tell your "homegirl" that i want to **** her eyes.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 09:44 PM   #30893 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,861
Default

What JWB said
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 06:14 PM   #30894 (permalink)
stay the |fvck| inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 33,251
Default



Taken during the peak of my most recent acid trip with my trip spotter/radio co-host.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 06:26 PM   #30895 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,404
Default

If Martians had red faces you would look like a Martian.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 06:27 PM   #30896 (permalink)
stay the |fvck| inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 33,251
Default

Fitting, given that I was in outer space at the time. I tried riding a bicycle and almost drove directly into traffic a few times, but then I got the hang of it.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 06:29 PM   #30897 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Fitting, given that I was in outer space at the time. I tried riding a bicycle and almost drove directly into traffic a few times, but then I got the hang of it.
Is that a stoner dad joke?
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 06:35 PM   #30898 (permalink)
stay the |fvck| inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 33,251
Default

No, it's an accurate depiction of how I felt at the time.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 06:43 PM   #30899 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,404
Default

Pretty generic thing for a stoner to say though.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 06:44 PM   #30900 (permalink)
stay the |fvck| inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 33,251
Default

As is saying the sky is blue, your point?
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.