Member Picture Gallery - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2016, 01:56 AM   #33741 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I just deleted 30 of your posts and it was inconvenient because I missed a minute and a half of The Simpsons. Take that, bitch!
I probably won't ever know which ones.

Edit: If you deleted a post where I complimented anybody's titties I'm going to be so upset with you.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 03:23 AM   #33742 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Well that was mean... you're cranky this morning.
Sorry. Wasn't trying to be mean. Just going with the spirit of MB, but if I have shot my arrow over the house and wounded my brother, please accept my apologies.
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 05:35 AM   #33743 (permalink)
I like what I like
 
Kedvesem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
This isn't about your feelings. It's about where the authority lies within your relationship. She is subservient to you.
When we first became friends, Sir and I, we were equals. We met as two free moral agents.

Now, he and I have a relationship that long ago subsumed friendship. There are elements of friendship in it, left over from what birthed our relationship. Now, friendship falls utterly short of describing what we share. It is a unity and union that so far surpass what one could call friendship, or even married love, that it can hardly be described in those terms.

Yes, I obey him. I obey him because my obedience and submission are a gift I gave to him, one which he graciously accepted, but our relationship is so full of generosity on both sides that we spend so much time trying to outdo each other in expressions of kindness there is no time to concern ourselves with other things.
Kedvesem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:16 AM   #33744 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedvesem View Post
When we first became friends, Sir and I, we were equals. We met as two free moral agents.

Now, he and I have a relationship that long ago subsumed friendship. There are elements of friendship in it, left over from what birthed our relationship. Now, friendship falls utterly short of describing what we share. It is a unity and union that so far surpass what one could call friendship, or even married love, that it can hardly be described in those terms.

Yes, I obey him. I obey him because my obedience and submission are a gift I gave to him, one which he graciously accepted, but our relationship is so full of generosity on both sides that we spend so much time trying to outdo each other in expressions of kindness there is no time to concern ourselves with other things.
Personally, I think your relationship dynamic sounds just lovely.

Some people are simply unable to comprehend that happily married couples actually exist... especially (cough) cynics who happen to be having an affair with a married woman.
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:30 AM   #33745 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,261
Default

@Mord - I was only joking. Idc, i just thought your response was out of character so i decided to joke a bit.
@Ked - I know all about how your relationship works. I have nothing against it, I think its a nice thing if you can make it work. I think both of you mistook my point about the dynamics of a relationship as a personal attack when I was actually trying to use your relationship as a positive example.
@Chels - We are just friends again and im a romantic not a cynic. I think they have a wonderful relationship if its actually as good as they make it out to be.

So there screw all of you
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:59 AM   #33746 (permalink)
Caesar is home.
 
Thelonious Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 876
Default

You look exactly how I imagined you would look.
Thelonious Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:20 AM   #33747 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,832
Default

I like your hair
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:48 AM   #33748 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Violet_ View Post
You look exactly how I imagined you would look.
I assumed there'd be more track marks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:51 AM   #33749 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
@Mord - I was only joking. Idc, i just thought your response was out of character so i decided to joke a bit.
@Ked - I know all about how your relationship works. I have nothing against it, I think its a nice thing if you can make it work. I think both of you mistook my point about the dynamics of a relationship as a personal attack when I was actually trying to use your relationship as a positive example.
@Chels - We are just friends again and im a romantic not a cynic. I think they have a wonderful relationship if its actually as good as they make it out to be.

So there screw all of you
Fair enough... minus the screw, of course
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:51 AM   #33750 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Violet_ View Post
You look exactly how I imagined you would look.
I was thinking the same thing.
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.