Member Picture Gallery - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2019, 12:34 PM   #38251 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,775
Default

Forearm game strong
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 02:42 PM   #38252 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,290
Default

Why is no one commenting on my nails. I expected to get ripped apart.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 04:06 PM   #38253 (permalink)
...here to hear...
 
Lisnaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: He lives on Love Street
Posts: 4,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
Why is no one commenting on my nails. I expected to get ripped apart.
It's quite a common custom in this thread, Tristan: avoid the subject of the photo and talk about the details around the edge instead. Oddly enough that's what Ringo Starr did when he first talked to John Lennon about this picture; he apparently commented on the Times newspaper on the floor, which always stuck me as an interesting reaction:

Spoiler for Two Virgins photo:


Personally, I like the colour of your nails, and as most members here subscribe to the commendable notion of "You do you" they will be supportive too I expect. I also imagine that it's quite a brave gesture on your part, and I wonder what reaction you are getting irl. Have you had painted nails before?
__________________
"Am I enjoying this moment? I know of it and perhaps that is enough." - Sybille Bedford, 1953
Lisnaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 04:29 PM   #38254 (permalink)
the bantering battleaxe
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
Why is no one commenting on my nails. I expected to get ripped apart.
Your nails are fabulous
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 04:43 PM   #38255 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
It's quite a common custom in this thread, Tristan: avoid the subject of the photo and talk about the details around the edge instead. Oddly enough that's what Ringo Starr did when he first talked to John Lennon about this picture; he apparently commented on the Times newspaper on the floor, which always stuck me as an interesting reaction:

Spoiler for Two Virgins photo:


Personally, I like the colour of your nails, and as most members here subscribe to the commendable notion of "You do you" they will be supportive too I expect. I also imagine that it's quite a brave gesture on your part, and I wonder what reaction you are getting irl. Have you had painted nails before?
This is the first time I've done so and I was pretty in love with the result, I took it off before the family thanksgiving so I wouldn't have a strong familial reaction but what can you do? On the other hand though my mom said I could use her polish at any point which I'm pretty happy abt

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
My nails are black =)
Hell yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
Your nails are fabulous
Thank you!!!
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 05:04 PM   #38256 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

*feels smug about recognizing the lyrics in elph's sig*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 08:25 AM   #38257 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
Why is no one commenting on my nails. I expected to get ripped apart.
Why would you think that? No one cares that youre non-binary, youre just Tristan.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 08:30 AM   #38258 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 7,201
Default

You don't have to be non-binary to paint your nails anyway.
I had black nails back in the day sometimes.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 08:45 AM   #38259 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Why would you think that? No one cares that youre non-binary, youre just Tristan.
True I am just tristan at the end of the day. But that's a good thing to be I reckon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
You don't have to be non-binary to paint your nails anyway.
I had black nails back in the day sometimes.
True but it's v euphoric for me
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 08:58 AM   #38260 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
You don't have to be non-binary to paint your nails anyway.
I had black nails back in the day sometimes.
Yeah i know.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.