Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #8001 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Forest Park, GA
Posts: 1,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridical Fiction View Post
I can tell you got some bite behind that bark.
I never got that from Kirby.

As they say:
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
I'm just nice.
Doesn't mean I haven't knocked some people out in my time.

Me and Tyrant should join the same football team.
I also played football. Noseguard and Offensive Tackle.
In Middle school, and in my 9th grade year, I had the most tackles on my teams.

We'd be unstoppable.
__________________
Kirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:55 PM   #8002 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
Is that an empty wine-cooler behind you Pobody? Say it aint so.
To the untrained eye it would appear to be mine, however if one were to look closer one would see a female behind me
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #8003 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
this afternoon
girls drink beer in real life?
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:04 PM   #8004 (permalink)
five years
 
jacklovezhimself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,248
Default

yeah it's awful.
have you ever had to deal with a drunk girl?
worst. experience. ever.
__________________
jacklovezhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #8005 (permalink)
you know what it is
 
simplephysics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,892
Default

Some ladies can actually hold their alcohol thank you very much.
__________________
one font under god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #8006 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklovezhimself View Post
yeah it's awful.
have you ever had to deal with a drunk girl?
worst. experience. ever.
yeah, but that doesn't necessarily mean they got drunk off beer.

most chicks i know prefer straight vodka or tequila, which is great because they can use my semen as a chaser.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #8007 (permalink)
Me llamo Marijan
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 6,984
Default

Oooooooooh no you didddddn't........
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #8008 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobodys_Nerfect View Post
To the untrained eye it would appear to be mine, however if one were to look closer one would see a female behind me
I see now. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you have a nice glass of scotch hidden from the camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
Some ladies can actually hold their alcohol thank you very much.
I hear that alot but it's rarely proven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
yeah, but that doesn't necessarily mean they got drunk off beer.

most chicks i know prefer straight vodka or tequila, which is great because they can use my semen as a chaser.
Sodomy is always a nice touch.
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:19 PM   #8009 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
I see now. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you have a nice glass of scotch hidden from the camera.
Actually if I remember correctly (I was extremely stoned at that BBQ) I bought a 12 pack of Grandville Island Lager. Grandville Island is a little peninsula in Vancouver, but one the water can rise enough for it to technically be considered an island... or something along those lines I don't really care. The most important thing is that they have a brewery there that does a really nice lager and pale ale, their heffinwizen and cream ale suck balls though.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #8010 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobodys_Nerfect View Post
Actually if I remember correctly (I was extremely stoned at that BBQ) I bought a 12 pack of Grandville Island Lager. Grandville Island is a little peninsula in Vancouver, but one the water can rise enough for it to technically be considered an island... or something along those lines I don't really care. The most important thing is that they have a brewery there that does a really nice lager and pale ale, their heffinwizen and cream ale suck balls though.
I don't even remember the last time I saw a candian beer in the store. Let alone a microbrew. I will probably have to go to canada to try it.
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.