Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 02:46 PM   #9801 (permalink)
Music?! Lets boogie!
 
VeggieLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CO
Posts: 214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Actually you're wrong.
The thread is helping people's self-esteem even as we speak.
You apparently didn't see the thread...
I made a nice comment about your eyes.
hmmm my bad. I haven't been on in a while. I will get my lazy butt over there right now!
__________________
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:52 PM   #9802 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Woah, monobrow.
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:36 PM   #9803 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

^ lol... I always wondered why people with unibrows liked having them.
It's not attractive at all.
And quite simple to fix.
I can only assume that they like having them. Or they don't know it looks gross.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:01 PM   #9804 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Or mommy said it made them unique.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:06 PM   #9805 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Unique in the fact that they may, at some point, be the inspiration for a Sesame Street puppet?
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:08 PM   #9806 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

I thought I was being mean. xD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:30 PM   #9807 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

I didn't think I was being mean at all.
More of a vocalization of an opinion that's certainly not rare.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:31 PM   #9808 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Anyway. That unibrow wasn't as bad as some of the ones I've seen.

You legitimately couldn't see the separation between the two.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:38 PM   #9809 (permalink)
Music?! Lets boogie!
 
VeggieLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CO
Posts: 214
Default

at least he isn't fat and doesn't wear a cat collar.

yes, i know someone like this.
Unibrows are not the worst that can happen to a guy.
__________________
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #9810 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Cat collars are cute sometimes, though. My friend used to wear them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.