Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2016, 11:18 AM   #191 (permalink)
washed up
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 3,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
What about the first one that leaves the womb?
uh excuse me sir chula and plank are fulfilling the dad-of-the-forum duties just fine
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
You are literally hitler.
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:19 AM   #192 (permalink)
Komopingetmi
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,228
Default

You're excused.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:24 AM   #193 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,765
Default

Sir Chula? I like that. Please address me that way from now on.

And add one of these every time you do.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:26 AM   #194 (permalink)
Jacob Sartorius
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,023
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Sir Chula? I like that. Please address me that way from now on.

And add one of these every time you do.
Not til you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour.
__________________
MODS HAVE BIG GAY!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:26 AM   #195 (permalink)
Komopingetmi
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,228
Default

Whatever you say, Underling Chula .
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:29 AM   #196 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Whatever you say, Underling Chula .
Actually, this works too.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:34 AM   #197 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Actually, this works too.
Dude, get out from under that Chinese guy. You're married and straight.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:35 AM   #198 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,898
Default

Go clean your room. No I don't have any money.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:37 AM   #199 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,900
Default

You're just jealous.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:40 AM   #200 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,898
Default

Jealous that my Mom isn't around to make me a hot pocket? Sure, why not.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.