Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Introductions (https://www.musicbanter.com/introductions/)
-   -   Hi all! (https://www.musicbanter.com/introductions/87738-hi-all.html)

ture 11-06-2016 05:25 PM

Hi all!
 
Hi!

I'm Ture, I work in animation and joined this forum to find new music to listen to as I figured that recommendations by actual human beings work better than the recommendations by Spotify and Lastfm which I don't have much success with these days. It'd also be nice to connect with like-minded people with whom to talk about music.

I listen to a wide variety of music but I'm quite picky so lately I've had a hard time finding new stuff to listen to. Some of my favorite bands are:

Slowdive
Daft Punk
Midlake
Moderat / Apparat

and favorite individual tracks:

Slowdive - When The Sun Hits
Bruce Springsteen - The Streets Of Philadelphia
The Whitest Boy Alive - Golden Cage (Fred Falke Remix)
Don Henley - Boys Of Summer
Tangerine Dream - Love On A Real Train
Boards Of Canada - Reach For The Dead

Occasionally I also dabble in making my own music or go out to play records for people to dance to.

musiclover73 11-06-2016 06:55 PM

I don't know the slightest about animations!hehe
 
Well actually I lied. I make 3D cubes that spin once. Well if you want it can spin more than once and up or down too. hehe Anyways it uses cosine and sine. hehe Not too complicated but you need to know programming.

I remember a few demos out that do animations with pretty special affects. For instance there was this one from Carnegie Mellon. It taught kids to program that was how simple it tried to make it.

I see you say you work in the field already so you don't need referrals. I don't have any. hehe I'm just saying I can relate!

I think if you put music to your animations it would be pretty cool. Just my suggestions like my dad would say.

However remember to stay away from certain low frequencies since it has been studied to stunt or even eliminate reproduction of eggs.

The Batlord 11-06-2016 06:59 PM

Just on the odd chance that we have any musical common ground, but if you dig the Melvins then you have no excuse...


musiclover73 11-06-2016 07:16 PM

I have a few metal in my CD collections.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1766116)
Just on the odd chance that we have any musical common ground, but if you dig the Melvins then you have no excuse...


There's times when I just need that but not often. I think I did that head banging once in my life. I could deal with it.

The Batlord 11-06-2016 07:22 PM

What does face fucking have to do with Acid Bath?

musiclover73 11-06-2016 07:38 PM

Jesus Christ!
 
hehe

Thelonious Monkey 11-06-2016 08:36 PM

hehehehehehehehehehe

Lucem Ferre 11-06-2016 08:41 PM

Hohohohohoho

Mindfulness 11-07-2016 07:37 AM

welcome to music banter, im new also
:dj::shycouch:

Blank. 11-07-2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre (Post 1766194)
Hohohohohoho

Hahahahahaha

The Batlord 11-07-2016 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre (Post 1766194)
Hohohohohoho

If I sit on your lap can I get a reach around for Christmas?

ture 11-07-2016 03:42 PM

Well that went into a surprising direction :D I do enjoy them puns

The Batlord 11-07-2016 03:54 PM

It's not really surprising on this site.

ture 11-08-2016 01:15 PM

Hahah good to know ����

ChelseaDagger 11-08-2016 02:33 PM

Lmfao @ "surprising direction"

DwnWthVwls 11-09-2016 12:28 PM

Tore just left. Your timing is impeccable.

The Batlord 11-09-2016 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls (Post 1767511)
Tore just left. Your timing is impeccable.

If he hadn't and I was a mod I'd give him Tore's avatar and let the chips fall where they may.

musiclover73 11-09-2016 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre (Post 1766194)
Hohohohohoho

What a co-incidence!

The chick I have a crush on is name Ho Thi Nga and she is Vietnamese.

Unless something changes I hope she likes me one day to have kids with#

However she's out of my league because other guys are always checking her.

They have Mercedes-Benz Ferrari and all.

I am on welfare and am a sinner although I say Jesus this and that all the time.

I know I am not good enough for her.

The Batlord 11-09-2016 04:03 PM

... okay.

musiclover73 11-09-2016 04:08 PM

Jesus Christ!
 
But there's nothing I can do about it. It's her choice just like I have a choice. If she ends up with another guy then we weren't meant to be. I believe in miracles and fate and destiny because of GOD 0 A.D. So whatever happens is that. Look at Romeo and Juliette; all was against them but they came together. The world was against them but they made it together. Although the circumstances leading to their death was horrible they vowed to be together for eternity. Even in their death no man or woman can take that away from them. You see... being a person who believes in Jesus Christ so much that I believe people can steal whatever you have from you but not true friends and true families. They can lie and say your friend is not your friend

The Batlord 11-09-2016 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiclover73 (Post 1767675)
But there's nothing I can do about it. It's her choice just like I have a choice. If she ends up with another guy then we weren't meant to be. I believe in miracles and fate and destiny because of GOD 0 A.D. So whatever happens is that. Look at Romeo and Juliette; all was against them but they came together. The world was against them but they made it together. Although the circumstances leading to their death was horrible they vowed to be together for eternity. Even in their death no man or woman can take that away from them. You see... being a person who believes in Jesus Christ so much that I believe people can steal whatever you have from you but not true friends and true families. They can lie and say your friend is not your friend

Romeo and Juliet were teenagers who met like once, banged once, and then decided they would be together forever, like pretty much all teens. If their parents weren't dicks they would have broken up in a month.

musiclover73 11-09-2016 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1767683)
Romeo and Juliet were teenagers who met like once, banged once, and then decided they would be together forever, like pretty much all teens. If their parents weren't dicks they would have broken up in a month.

Do you truly think you can change the outcome of divine plan? Who's to say Jesus Christ did not map out little detail even what I'm typing.

What about prayers. What if some people pray they'd be together for every life they are reborn?

The Batlord 11-09-2016 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiclover73 (Post 1767687)
Do you truly think you can change the outcome of divine plan? Who's to say Jesus Christ did not map out little detail even what I'm typing.

What about prayers. What if some people pray they'd be together for every life they are reborn?

It's really weird that God just made me give him the finger.

musiclover73 11-09-2016 04:23 PM

I hate the **** he puts me through too but I can't complain. I have true friends and true families. Not much but hell! So what I'm Jesus Christ freak and have to die.

The Batlord 11-09-2016 04:27 PM

I'm a Jesus Christ superstar!


musiclover73 11-09-2016 04:41 PM

I am NOT Jesus Christ! I do NOT serve SATAN. I love Jesus Christ who came down 0 A.D. 2016 years ago to save all the world from Hell#

My real mom is a person named Huong Thi Vu
My real dad is a person named Nguyen Binh Thuy

They both taught me to love and respect Jesus Christ by going to church at least once.

My real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy is a Buddhist all his life yet he spoke the word in English "JESUS!" once when I was about to kill him.

I do not know his where abouts to this day however I did talk to him on the telephone about a year later.

My real sister is Nguyen Khoa Thuyen
My last real sister is Nguyen Khoa Thi

They are the last of my flesh and blood family to date.

I have relatives that are related to my real parents.

I do NOT have a kid that I know of.

I once had an affair with a chick named Sue Strickland but never ejacuated. So I shouldn't have a kid. It was the one and only time I stuck my penis in a chick. She was about my age and she was white. She said she had a husband at the time named Bill.

One day someone got revenge on me because I was an adulterer and it turned out to be my own cousin but I have no proof.

I could only sense it in my mind that he ejacuated into my girlfriend by forced rape?

However b

The Batlord 11-09-2016 04:43 PM

Sue Strickland was your cousin? Gross.

musiclover73 11-09-2016 04:45 PM

haha Not very funny

The Batlord 11-09-2016 04:47 PM

Hey, man, love who you love. Even if your kids have flippers.

musiclover73 11-09-2016 04:50 PM

I don't know much about you however you can't tell me **** because my mouth flies all over the place. I'm not Jesus Christ F*CK joke about that one.

Blank. 11-09-2016 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiclover73 (Post 1767740)
I don't know much about you however you can't tell me **** because my mouth flies all over the place. I'm not Jesus Christ F*CK joke about that one.

I like jesus.

Ol’ Qwerty Bastard 11-09-2016 04:54 PM

Has Bat finally met his equal in the world of trolling?

Blank. 11-09-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwertyy (Post 1767747)
Has Bat finally met his equal in the world of trolling?

This crosses past the point of trolling so well that it can be only real.

musiclover73 11-09-2016 05:00 PM

"Oh... you have the right..." - Joey Medina

Thelonious Monkey 11-09-2016 05:01 PM

For a second there I read that as Joey DeMaio

musiclover73 11-09-2016 05:03 PM

Jesus Christ!
 
My real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy always told me about misunderstandings and I should have listened.

My real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong always tells me be nice and I should have listened.

The Holy Bible tells me not to curse and I should have listened.

musiclover73 11-09-2016 05:07 PM

I love you all! Thank you for eternity.
 
We are together for eternity (if you want) friends.

But do you believe in Jesus Christ and destiny or a once and die forever life? Do you believe in resurrection?

The Batlord 11-09-2016 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiclover73 (Post 1767759)
My real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy always told me about misunderstandings and I should have listened.

My real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong always tells me be nice and I should have listened.

The Holy Bible tells me not to curse and I should have listened.

Do you have fake parents as well as real ones? Is this a Coraline thing? Do they have buttons for eyes?

musiclover73 11-09-2016 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1767761)
Do you have fake parents as well as real ones? Is this a Coraline thing? Do they have buttons for eyes?

haha

Ol’ Qwerty Bastard 11-09-2016 05:10 PM

Dude I wish I lived in Coraline.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:42 AM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.