Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Hey. Did you just grab my ass?
Yes... 30 34.48%
From where I'm standing that is a physical impossibility 26 29.89%
Sh...Should I? 31 35.63%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2019, 02:06 PM   #23631 (permalink)
old senile battleaxe
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,257
Default

I hung out with some guys and one of them was gonna put on some metal and he turns to me and goes 'it's not too harsh, don't worry' and I know he meant well and I appreciate that, but **** dude, the fact that I'm a 1.62m tall girl doesn't mean I can't handle rougher kinds of music. Stuff like that has always been a pet peeve for me
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:20 PM   #23632 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
I hung out with some guys and one of them was gonna put on some metal and he turns to me and goes 'it's not too harsh, don't worry' and I know he meant well and I appreciate that, but **** dude, the fact that I'm a 1.62m tall girl doesn't mean I can't handle rougher kinds of music. Stuff like that has always been a pet peeve for me
Next time put this on and be like, "It's punk but it's not too harsh, don't worry, sweetie."

__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:43 PM   #23633 (permalink)
old senile battleaxe
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,257
Default

^ That sounds like possessed tv static. It took me way too long to figure out that the words and phrases in the video must be the song titles. I thought the video just randomly said things like 'slug'.

Actually I retaliated by putting on Sleater-Kinney and that was enough to make some of them uncomfortable, good times
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:52 PM   #23634 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,097
Default

What did they even put on so I can smugly deem them to be plebs?
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:56 PM   #23635 (permalink)
old senile battleaxe
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,257
Default

The not-too-harsh one was Beast in Black, which was basically cheesy 80s (or 90s?) pop music with louder guitars and drumming.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 03:02 PM   #23636 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,097
Default

Never heard of them but they sound like pretty bog standard power metal that's okay to listen to but hard to get at all excited about. I did almost do a spit take when I realized that they put out a concept album about Berserk. Like, what?
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 01:36 PM   #23637 (permalink)
Black Lives Matter
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,367
Default

right before my period starts i have two days of intense vag soreness, it feels like i've had a fucking punt to the cunt by lionel menses my body is so angry with me for not being pregnant fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 01:38 PM   #23638 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,097
Default

Would you like a massage?
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 01:39 PM   #23639 (permalink)
Black Lives Matter
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,367
Default

my bf told me to rub yogurt on it
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 01:58 PM   #23640 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,097
Default

It works better if he slings the yogurt.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.