The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 01:38 PM   #2411 (permalink)
Palm Muted
 
Hesher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 168
Default

Hesher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:47 PM   #2412 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
See, now your initial post makes sense.
OH NO YOU DI-ENT
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:49 PM   #2413 (permalink)
Palm Muted
 
Hesher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
OH NO YOU DI-ENT
Wait, is it funny because blondes are dumb or because I was telling people I had to run out to Nordstrom's for a sale?
Hesher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:51 PM   #2414 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesher View Post
wait, is it funny because blondes are dumb or because i was telling people i had to run out to nordstrom's for a sale?
50/50
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:56 PM   #2415 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
Guybrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 6,525
Default

This thread needs just a little bit more sfw porn.

Moderator cut: image removed

Okay, I'm done!
__________________
Something Completely Different
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #2416 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Haha Tore.
Tough to beat those... but I consider this one to be the pocket kings:



lol... it cracks me up for some reason. Maybe because in the real picture, the guy really is eating cans of corn while nailing this broad in the doodie.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:15 PM   #2417 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
Guybrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 6,525
Default

^She doesn't look too pleased about it either
__________________
Something Completely Different
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:29 PM   #2418 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,723
Default

Neither would you if you had to wear that stupid hat.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:57 PM   #2419 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
MAStudent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Eureka, CA
Posts: 87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
Work your kegels girl, work em. It's more in the thighs

(I thought you were a guy)

I am a guy. I think thats why I'm nauseas.
MAStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:45 PM   #2420 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
storymilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,845
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Genital mutilation is not part of our culture, so I've never seem a circumcised schlong.
tbf tore..... there's hardly a fucking difference. I don't understand why some people make some huge differentiation or judgement between penises based on whether they're missing some skin on the end. It's still the same part....

This isn't to say I think there's no difference (obviously there is, one has the freaking tip of it cut off) but like.... does it really matter?

edit: also, paloma, I'm sigging this. no matter what you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
A pussy isn't a dog, Satchmo
storymilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.