The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 04:20 AM   #2721 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Scarlett O'Hara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,181
Default

Can't say I'd feel that much of person doing a spit roast. Maybe if I was a loose cocaine filled whore.
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Scarlett O'Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:13 AM   #2722 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
Guybrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 6,525
Default

What's a spit roast? Sounds like BBQ except you spit on the food as it fries on the grill.
__________________
Something Completely Different
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:53 AM   #2723 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
What's a spit roast? Sounds like BBQ except you spit on the food as it fries on the grill.
Urban Dictionary: spit roast
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:11 AM   #2724 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Can't say I'd feel that much of person doing a spit roast. Maybe if I was a loose cocaine filled whore.
lmao, that. I can safely say I have never been spit roasted.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:29 AM   #2725 (permalink)
Raptor
 
DearJenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metro Detroit, MI
Posts: 1,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Can't say I'd feel that much of person doing a spit roast. Maybe if I was a loose cocaine filled whore.
Hehe.

I can also happily say I've never done this. But I know a few girls that have, and they were/are "loose cocaine filled whore"s.
__________________
So here's to living life miserable.
And here's to all the lonely stories that I've told.
Maybe drinking wine will validate my sorrow.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:00 AM   #2726 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,621
Default

^Hahaha, the only actual cases I've heard of were little dirtys too.

I'd most likely chicken out a threesome... probably definitely actually...
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:16 AM   #2727 (permalink)
Raptor
 
DearJenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metro Detroit, MI
Posts: 1,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
^Hahaha, the only actual cases I've heard of were little dirtys too.

I'd most likely chicken out a threesome... probably definitely actually...
I used to go to a little diner with a friend of mine all the time, then one day she went up there alone and ended up going home with one of the cooks, and was joined by one of the busboys. We never went to that diner again...
__________________
So here's to living life miserable.
And here's to all the lonely stories that I've told.
Maybe drinking wine will validate my sorrow.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:25 PM   #2728 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Leith
Posts: 72
Default

How could you people possibly be involved in a threesome!? Sexual experiences are reserved for two romantic partner only, as an expression of their undying love for one another through intense pleasure!!





I'm kidding. But you folks seem to be slags, throwing yourselves about, so I need advice-- Going on holiday in a bit, meeting up with some mates I met last time I was, and one of which I hooked up with a few times, who I plan on doing so again. Only this time I'd like to shag her, but she's a virgin. She already pledged to me her virginity, so I'm certain it'll happen (albeit we'll be somewot pished).. and so i aint a virgin, and the only time i've shagged a virgin was back in the day when I was in a dedicated relationship and also a virgin-- so my question is, is there going to be repercussions from having casual sex with a virgin? Will it be different than with a non-virgin? as in, they won't get all dramatic about it, aye?

Last edited by Harry; 05-20-2010 at 01:38 PM. Reason: horrible grammar
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:36 PM   #2729 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,621
Default

im very interested in peoples answers
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:41 PM   #2730 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry View Post
How could you people possibly be involved in a threesome!? Sexual experiences are reserved for two romantic partner only, as an expression of their undying love for one another through intense pleasure!!





I'm kidding. But you folks seem to be slags, throwing yourselves about, so I need advice-- Going on holiday in a bit, meeting up with some mates I met last time I was, and one of which I hooked up with a few times, who I plan on doing so again. Only this time I'd like to shag her, but she's a virgin. She already pledged to me her virginity, so I'm certain it'll happen (albeit we'll be somewot pished).. and so i aint a virgin, and the only time i've shagged a virgin was back in the day when I was in a dedicated relationship and also a virgin-- so my question is, is there going to be repercussions from having casual sex with a virgin? Will it be different than with a non-virgin? as in, they won't get all dramatic about it, aye?
Everybody is different.
I didn't feel much different after I lost my virginity. It didn't seem like such a big deal.
Other people get really attached.
It depends on what kind of person she is. You can't group every girl that's a virgin ever into one group.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.