The Sexual Experience Thread (fan, effect, members, quote, Lute) - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 10:59 AM   #41 (permalink)
afrocentric
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: texas
Posts: 749
Default

i am just gonna throw this out there,....
both my mother and the guy that raised me work in a field dealing with sexual deviants
because of that i have a very strong grasp on what deviant sex actually is,....oddly enough i dont think its what most of society thinks it is

as long as everything is between to consenting adults,....everything goes you know? i feel like people worry to much about this sort of thing,....sex is fun people, explore it, enjoy it,.....you might just learn something about yourself
__________________
i changed my mind; i changed my mind;now i'm feeling different

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:03 AM   #42 (permalink)
Dr. Prunk
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
i am just gonna throw this out there,....
both my mother and the guy that raised me work in a field dealing with sexual deviants
because of that i have a very strong grasp on what deviant sex actually is,....oddly enough i dont think its what most of society thinks it is

as long as everything is between to consenting adults,....everything goes you know? i feel like people worry to much about this sort of thing,....sex is fun people, explore it, enjoy it,.....you might just learn something about yourself
What are their names? Maybe I've met them.
__________________
It's only knock n' knowall, but I like it

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:13 AM   #43 (permalink)
afrocentric
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: texas
Posts: 749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
What are their names? Maybe I've met them.

trust me,....i hope not
__________________
i changed my mind; i changed my mind;now i'm feeling different

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:16 AM   #44 (permalink)
Dr. Prunk
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,129
Default

Lord knows what they would think of our pal Murder Junkie.
__________________
It's only knock n' knowall, but I like it

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:18 AM   #45 (permalink)
afrocentric
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: texas
Posts: 749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Lord knows what they would think of our pal Murder Junkie.

ha,...i like ol junkie,....and i'm sure he'd be fine
__________________
i changed my mind; i changed my mind;now i'm feeling different

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #46 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Here's a question for the ladies. Lets say for sake of example the person you're with has extremely high stamina and can go on for over an hour. You finish before he finishes, but you can tell that he's getting tired, I mean over an hour of sex is truly an exhausting task even if you're in good shape. Anyways the question I pose is if he eventually stopped, long after you finished, would you consider it rude and wrong that she would refuse to help finish you off? I mean I like to consider sex as the exchange of orgasms, I give you an orgasm, you give me one. This happened to me with my last girlfriend and I'm not going to lie, it was one of the reasons for the break up.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #47 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Methville
Posts: 2,116
Default

See, the problem is that you're viewing sex wrong. The way it works is I give them an orgasm, I give them an orgasm, and then I give them an orgasm, then I stick my penis in and flop about like a fish for about 5 minutes. Try doing it that way and your relationships will be much better.
The Unfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #48 (permalink)
afrocentric
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: texas
Posts: 749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobodys_Nerfect View Post
Here's a question for the ladies. Lets say for sake of example the person you're with has extremely high stamina and can go on for over an hour. You finish before he finishes, but you can tell that he's getting tired, I mean over an hour of sex is truly an exhausting task even if you're in good shape. Anyways the question I pose is if he eventually stopped, long after you finished, would you consider it rude and wrong that she would refuse to help finish you off? I mean I like to consider sex as the exchange of orgasms, I give you an orgasm, you give me one. This happened to me with my last girlfriend and I'm not going to lie, it was one of the reasons for the break up.
for the most part, yes, take care of each other,....
i would consider it rude not too,......
but when you say refuse what exactly do you mean? like,...she went to sleep,...or she flat out said no

if its the latter, and habitual i can see where thats a problem,.....though, honestly,...i've had moments myself where i just want to go to sleep
__________________
i changed my mind; i changed my mind;now i'm feeling different

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:36 AM   #49 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobodys_Nerfect View Post
Here's a question for the ladies. Lets say for sake of example the person you're with has extremely high stamina and can go on for over an hour. You finish before he finishes, but you can tell that he's getting tired, I mean over an hour of sex is truly an exhausting task even if you're in good shape. Anyways the question I pose is if he eventually stopped, long after you finished, would you consider it rude and wrong that she would refuse to help finish you off? I mean I like to consider sex as the exchange of orgasms, I give you an orgasm, you give me one. This happened to me with my last girlfriend and I'm not going to lie, it was one of the reasons for the break up.
More times than not, sex becomes absolutely NO fun after girl comes, and having "stamina" isn't always a good thing. After about 15-20 minutes, the only thing going on in a girl's head is, "Jesus, when is he gonna finish?"

From a personal standpoint, if I orgasm first, the only thing I'm doing from that point forward is hoping he comes as soon as possible so that I don't have to keep putting on a show that I'm enjoying getting fucked when I'm already well past the enjoyment part and my body just wants a break.

However, I think that, like you said, it is pretty damn rude and selfish to not do everything you can to ensure that they guy orgasms as well.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #50 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
for the most part, yes, take care of each other,....
i would consider it rude not too,......
but when you say refuse what exactly do you mean? like,...she went to sleep,...or she flat out said no

if its the latter, and habitual i can see where thats a problem,.....though, honestly,...i've had moments myself where i just want to go to sleep
Yeah she seriously went to sleep, it was like complete role reversal for the stereotypes of the man finishing in 5 minutes and rolling over to fall asleep. She may have been doing that to get out some frustration from a previous relationship, but I mean if you're going to be selfish like that, what does it say about how you'll act outside of the bedroom?
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.