When you were young. - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,455
Default

idk it was weird, I wanted to be a Navy Seal when I was a kid. I think I got that idea from watching a Steven Segal movie or something. When I actually got into the Navy....I was like ummm you can take that test and shove it. I'm not going to even bother attempting to be a Seal.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
idk it was weird, I wanted to be a Navy Seal when I was a kid. I think I got that idea from watching a Steven Segal movie or something. When I actually got into the Navy....I was like ummm you can take that test and shove it. I'm not going to even bother attempting to be a Seal.
Yea, it's like being a professional speed-bump.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridical Fiction View Post
Yea, it's like being a professional speed-bump.
accurate description. it was mainly the swim requirements though. I'm not that great of a swimmer on my own but give me flippers and i'm awesome.

it was funny doing the swim quals. All the black people and hispanic people had to go to the kidding pool to get lessons because they conveniently didn't know how to swim.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
accurate description. it was mainly the swim requirements though. I'm not that great of a swimmer on my own but give me flippers and i'm awesome.

it was funny doing the swim quals. All the black people and hispanic people had to go to the kidding pool to get lessons because they conveniently didn't know how to swim.
Yea but you know that part was the funnest part for the instructors.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 758
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAbY
Let me ask you guys something. When you were young like 8,9,10,11,12 years old. What was you're dream? What did you want the most in you're life? What did you want to be when you grew up? Do you still want this now? Did you fulfill you dream? Why was this you're dream?
Im not sure but Ill tell you 1 thing for sure.... I DIDNT EVER THINK THE WORLD WOULD END UP AS BAD AS IT NOW IS!!!!

Crappy tasting food,crappy this,that,etc... Dumbed down sheeple,etc................

THIS IS NOT THE WORLD I WAS BORN IN!!!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:59 PM   #16 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,291
Default

Up until I was in like 8th grade from like 4th I wanted to be a game designer. But who didn't at that age?
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 09:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Norg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,347
Default

well I wanted to be a musician that tour the world and played music

I also wanted to be a helicopter pilot

I also just wanted to grow up find a cool job and make lots of money and work has little has possible and travel the world

has I got older I just wanted to make money and do a chill job ....
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 09:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
well I wanted to be a musician that tour the world and played music

I also wanted to be a helicopter pilot

I also just wanted to grow up find a cool job and make lots of money and work has little has possible and travel the world

has I got older I just wanted to make money and do a chill job ....
Me except I expect not to make just enough money to scrape by. I say **** having a high paying job if that's gonna consume your life. Make scrap money, live in a cheap apartment, and join a bar band.

Of course that was my plan before my girlfriend helped me realize how awful an idea that was. Now I guess I'm gonna do something with music production or film and make modest cash while she makes the big bucks with her bio major. We're gonna live modestly still I guess but since we ain't havin kids we'll be rich as hell.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 09:31 PM   #19 (permalink)
Jacob Sartorius
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,034
Default

When I was young, I wanted to be a heroin addict... thats the one drug I am yet to do...
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 09:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
When I was young, I wanted to be a heroin addict... thats the one drug I am yet to do...
Bruh.

Spoiler for the only drug I need is:
video games lol xd rand0m
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.