|10-15-2013, 10:42 PM||#81 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Someone's Backyard
I've got a few of these.
I can be spacey to the point of annoying. You can ask me something 5 times and it will only get through when I come back from wherever I am.
I have really bad moments of self depreciation, which is part of who I am. I'm trying to change this, but it's really hard not to be like this.
I probably have more of these, but I'll edit this later probably.
|10-15-2013, 11:02 PM||#82 (permalink)|
Killed Laura Palmer
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ashland, KY
- Getting drunk and then thinking that political debates are a good idea. I once sent a drunken letter to Rand Paul demanding that he match me in a battle of wits and political debating. It went unanswered. I also drunk-dialed my other Senator, Mitch McConnell's office once. I think they're idiots sober. I apparently want to tell them how very much I think this when I'm drunk. This would be an acceptable bad habit/personality flaw if I didn't embark on so grand a scale.
- Being condescending and a bitch in general to customers about seven hours into my ten hour shift. Things I have said: "Well, that's your prerogative if you want to cancel, but you still haven't paid money you owe to us, and if you cancel, you're still going to have to pay it," and "I can't magically make your payment go through, okay? You're going to have to take the non-magical route and contact your bank or card provider." To be fair, I've done this on maybe one call a month, tops. This is out of 150+ calls each day. But it's still not good.
- When I hear a song on the radio, a lot of the times I'll turn the volume down and do an intense, dramatic performance of the lyrics in monologue form. Whether or not this is actually a bad thing is subjective. It has gotten me a lot of weird looks, though. I was really into doing this with Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass," but lately, "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus is wont to inspire a dramatic performance.
- I fart in my car on break a lot. But, Hell, I work ten hours shifts, and it's gotta come out sometime, right?
- Quoting movies during sex. I have done this way too many times.
- Always having to up the ante in drinking games. This is not good. It's not my desire to drink so much as my desire to win. I'm not even going to go into the specifics of the last time I did this, a few nights ago, but a dear friend of mine said to me the next morning: "I prayed to God, and I don't even believe in God, to save me, and I'd never play Double Dark Duck Madness again."
- Spending money on frivolous things near the end of a pay period because, "Oh, I get paid in a few days; I'll be good."
- Buying fairly expensive items on a whim, using them very rarely, but refusing to sell them.
- Putting car repairs off until either the car has died or the check engine/oil/etc. light is not only on, but flashing.