Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2014, 07:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

If I was in America I would meet up with you all!! Britain is so tiny and **** so hardly any members live over here.



Manky lives about 30min drive away from me and Mojo is about an hour and a half. They're the only members I would consider meeting unless there's people near me I never knew about. James lives really close nearby too but I've no idea which end of Scotland he is at.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
If I was in America I would meet up with you all!! Britain is so tiny and **** so hardly any members live over here.



Manky lives about 30min drive away from me and Mojo is about an hour and a half. They're the only members I would consider meeting unless there's people near me I never knew about. James lives really close nearby too but I've no idea which end of Scotland he is at.
I really want to meet you. One day if either of us ever makes it across the pond.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
Shoo Thoughts
 
Mr. Charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: These Mountains
Posts: 2,292
Default

I once met a human in 1984. Still can't get the stink out my nostrils. Never again.
Mr. Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
watching the wheels
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Finland
Posts: 464
Default



That must have been an awful experience. I sympathize. And welcome back.
__________________
...
Taxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
I really want to meet you. One day if either of us ever makes it across the pond.
Yeah definitely, if I ever venture over that neck of the woods (America) I will probably plan which states I visit around the members I want to meet, and then up to Canada so I can frolic in real snow and then you can make me tea to warm my belly we would also be tall friends .
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:45 AM   #16 (permalink)
Shoo Thoughts
 
Mr. Charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: These Mountains
Posts: 2,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post


That must have been an awful experience. I sympathize. And welcome back.
It put me off 'em for life.
Mr. Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:46 AM   #17 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
Yeah definitely, if I ever venture over that neck of the woods (America) I will probably plan which states I visit around the members I want to meet, and then up to Canada so I can frolic in real snow and then you can make me tea to warm my belly we would also be tall friends .
Yeah, I wanna meet up with you. You have to fly to Ny. There are three of us here waiting for you.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:48 AM   #18 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
Actually, thats not a bad plan. How's May? I'm buried under 40 feet of snow right now.
I could do end of May if that works for you.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:49 AM   #19 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Only if you can get me hookers and cocaine?


Jokes... Sort of but yeah man, that would surreal to meet you all. I would most definitely be donning my new Gryffindor scarf .


Edit: and big3 would need to be there only for eye candy purposes.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:50 AM   #20 (permalink)
watching the wheels
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Finland
Posts: 464
Default

Yeah, I completely agree. Humans are quite useless. What is the reason they exist, I don't know. But usually I'm only out when it is night, so I won't see too many of them.
Ops I forgot to quote Charlie. Whatever, nevermind.
__________________
...
Taxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.