Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/)
-   -   That feeling when... (https://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/74920-feeling-when.html)

Janszoon 02-20-2014 10:12 AM

That feeling when you realize you've just stepped in dog shit.

RoxyRollah 02-20-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janszoon (Post 1418495)
That feeling when you realize you've just stepped in dog shit.

Been there too, on my way to Spanish class....

Scarlett O'Hara 02-20-2014 03:51 PM

That feeling when you need to go pee but you're on the computer and don't want to stop what you're doing which ends up giving you a Uti.

Black Francis 02-20-2014 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janszoon (Post 1418495)
That feeling when you realize you've just stepped in dog shit.

That feeling when you don't realize you stepped in dog **** but you notice something smells :p:

Sequoioideae 02-21-2014 01:54 AM

That feeling when you have a bittersweet moment with a longtime friend over mutual feelings.

Rjinn 02-21-2014 04:12 AM

That feeling when your drunk and listen to hip hop while watching a horror movie.

Black Francis 02-21-2014 04:47 AM

that feeling when you serve yourself the last bit of soda left and then you spill the cup!! (just happened to me!)

djchameleon 02-21-2014 06:13 AM

that feeling when you go into the fridge to get some juice or milk and the last person that used it just leaves a little more than a drop in the bottle.

Black Francis 02-21-2014 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djchameleon (Post 1418818)
that feeling when you go into the fridge to get some juice or milk and the last person that used it just leaves a little more than a drop in the bottle.

And then you serve that last little bit in a cup and then you spill it cause im an idiot

djchameleon 02-21-2014 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Francis (Post 1418822)
And then you serve that last little bit in a cup and then you spill it cause im an idiot

why didn't you just drink it straight from the bottle since it is the end and you'll throw it out?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:39 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.