Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2017, 08:44 PM   #4971 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,507
Default

__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Conception of the Deities, February 14
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 09:53 PM   #4972 (permalink)
Remember the underscore
 
Pet_Sounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: The other side
Posts: 2,324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I told her. She said THANK THE BAT for me, in a very sincere voice. At first I was a bit confused, but then I got it.
TFW you realize that maybe people outside the forum know of your internet persona.

*̶h̶i̶d̶e̶s̶*̶

*Hydes*
__________________
Everybody's dying just to get the disease
Pet_Sounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 11:06 PM   #4973 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,507
Default

tfw you stab someone in the chest with a bread knife and can't get it out cuz it's lodged between his ribs so you eat the flesh and tissue and stuff around the wound to loosen it up
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Conception of the Deities, February 14
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 03:07 PM   #4974 (permalink)
I'm back, baby!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In your face
Posts: 22,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
tfw you stab someone in the chest with a bread knife and can't get it out cuz it's lodged between his ribs so you eat the flesh and tissue and stuff around the wound to loosen it up
Yeah that's some story you're working on there, all right.
Uh, story, yeah. Riiight....

__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 07:42 PM   #4975 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,507
Default

They're lyrics to one of my songs
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Conception of the Deities, February 14
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 11:02 PM   #4976 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,797
Default

Tfw you shower and ur beard makes you feel like cthulu because of the way it clumps together
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 11:35 PM   #4977 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Tfw you shower and ur beard makes you feel like cthulu because of the way it clumps together
You should feel like cthulu 24/7 dude.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 12:07 AM   #4978 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,684
Default

Getting sick of hearing what white people say behind closed doors. Not the racist jokes but the real ****.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 12:20 AM   #4979 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,315
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Getting sick of hearing what white people say behind closed doors. Not the racist jokes but the real ****.
Dude I hate when my friends talk about pooping too.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 12:28 AM   #4980 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Dude I hate when my friends talk about pooping too.
I'm talking about racist ****.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.