Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2017, 09:56 AM   #5401 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 5,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Let's just say that there's a reason GOAT never became the president of MB.
It's not over...

__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:45 AM   #5402 (permalink)
Boku Dracula-kun
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,908
Default

But, like, what's the point of sacrificing to Crom? Begging for anything from Crom will bring only his contempt. You're supposed to look to Crom as an example of the warrior you should be and not be such a pussy. Dear god Howard was a Nazi.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:41 PM   #5403 (permalink)
Reading PDFs
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,580
Default

Tfw you already have next month's rent banked+bills so rest of the month pay is just gravy

Live cheaply and don't have kids
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:30 AM   #5404 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,329
Default

TFW you ask someone a question and they go on a five minute answer regarding something totally unrelated and you just roll with it and wait it out before you go try to find a competent person.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:10 PM   #5405 (permalink)
I'm back, baby!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In your face
Posts: 22,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
But, like, what's the point of sacrificing to Crom? Begging for anything from Crom will bring only his contempt. You're supposed to look to Crom as an example of the warrior you should be and not be such a pussy. Dear god Howard was a Nazi.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:10 PM   #5406 (permalink)
Boku Dracula-kun
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
TFW you ask someone a question and they go on a five minute answer regarding something totally unrelated and you just roll with it and wait it out before you go try to find a competent person.
Reminds me of this brain damaged dude named Ian I work with. He'll say something about how he's gonna kick some random guy's ass for no apparent reason, so you ask him what the **** he's talking about and he responds by talking about Pop Tarts.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:25 PM   #5407 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Reminds me of this brain damaged dude named Ian I work with. He'll say something about how he's gonna kick some random guy's ass for no apparent reason, so you ask him what the **** he's talking about and he responds by talking about Pop Tarts.
I'm talking customer service reps

From today, slightly edited.
Me: Hello, I was checking out your goats online and was wondering if there was a limit on how many I could purchase per week.
Rep: Yes, our goats are of the finest quality. They are healthy, flexible, and well-trained in all sorts of positions that will serve your goat-based needs. They come in brown, white, black, and grey and come with one costume each. Etc.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 02:08 PM   #5408 (permalink)
I'm back, baby!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In your face
Posts: 22,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I'm talking customer service reps

From today, slightly edited.
Me: Hello, I was checking out your goats online and was wondering if there was a limit on how many I could purchase per week.
Rep: Yes, our goats are of the finest quality. They are healthy, flexible, and well-trained in all sorts of positions that will serve your goat-based needs. They come in brown, white, black, and grey and come with one costume each. Etc.
Those ****ing goat salesmen are all the same!
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:48 PM   #5409 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,329
Default

TFW you google something and only get two results.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:26 PM   #5410 (permalink)
Boku Dracula-kun
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,908
Default

TFW you want to see if there's a tumblr page dedicated to hideous, old man combovers, but when you Google it all you get are douchebag hipsters with Hitler Youth haircuts.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.