Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2014, 01:40 AM   #201 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,802
Default

Hey you just quoted it.. Don't you see gross shit with your school all the time? Grow a set.

For Frown, extreme baldness fix:
Spoiler for balloon head:
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:40 AM   #202 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?
 
GuD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,216
Default

That man has testicles growing out his head
__________________
I spit bullets in my feet
Every time I speak
So I write instead
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:41 AM   #203 (permalink)
regretting awful opinions
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 2,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Hey you just quoted it.. Don't you see gross shit with your school all the time? Grow a set.

For Frown, extreme baldness fix:
Spoiler for balloon head:
Oh good lord man!
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:42 AM   #204 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,802
Default

^It worked though! Watch the video.

Sorry guys, I'm on that weird part of youtube. I won't post anymore things.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:43 AM   #205 (permalink)
regretting awful opinions
 
Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 2,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
^It worked though! Watch the video.

Sorry guys, I'm on that weird part of youtube. I won't post anymore things.
I've been to that part of YouTube on countless late night endeavors.
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:45 AM   #206 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Hey you just quoted it.. Don't you see gross shit with your school all the time? Grow a set.

For Frown, extreme baldness fix:
Spoiler for balloon head:
I wasn't ready for it. I am stoned outta my mind.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:52 AM   #207 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,346
Default

'I think he was just glad that he was getting better, really.'

**** better I'm going to shave it at a certain point if supplements don't work

To the baldies, got anything that slows the process? I mean, looking at my family I realize it's inevitable.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:57 AM   #208 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

A razor. Don't. cling. to the hair.
The bald head will suit you. It chose you after all. Get into it.It's a lifesytle
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 02:07 AM   #209 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,802
Default

F*ck that I haven't put a razor to my face in 10 years. Seems like a lot of work to maintain.

I have two friends from hs that have been using Rogaine since they were about 22 apparently it works quite well. Idk, if there's side effects we never got into a deep discussion about it.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:49 AM   #210 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
F*ck that I haven't put a razor to my face in 10 years. Seems like a lot of work to maintain.

I have two friends from hs that have been using Rogaine since they were about 22 apparently it works quite well. Idk, if there's side effects we never got into a deep discussion about it.
Bald men are more respected. And a lot of times men look 20 years younger when then shave their heads. Where I think if Frown shaved his head let his beard grow he'd grow into a sexiness, that I'd allow to walk naked in the streets. Course he'd have to be like 25 .


I mean it's just food for thought bro.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 12-30-2014 at 09:56 AM.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.