Your Day - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2020, 12:00 PM   #69991 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
WWWP watching drama:


WWWP vag deep in drama:
I don't engage you in debate because your logic is bad, your points are bad, and your fundamental misunderstanding of philosophy and "abstract thought" makes you feel wrongfully superior and it's embarrassing. I only get frustrated talking to brick walls. I'm also a decent enough person to not broadcast your own personal shit across the board, but I know it makes you feel powerful and you are starved for attention so I'll give you a pass on that one, poor poor Charles.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 12:27 PM   #69992 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,163
Default

Batman itt

__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 01:40 PM   #69993 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,930
Default

Not feeling it today. Super bad anxiety. Kept feeling like I was going to have a panic attack. Everybody was glad to see me at work though.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 02:01 PM   #69994 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I don't engage you in debate because your logic is bad, your points are bad, and your fundamental misunderstanding of philosophy and "abstract thought" makes you feel wrongfully superior and it's embarrassing. I only get frustrated talking to brick walls. I'm also a decent enough person to not broadcast your own personal shit across the board, but I know it makes you feel powerful and you are starved for attention so I'll give you a pass on that one, poor poor Charles.
I feel like you're imagining yourself as a yuppie boss princess while posting that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 02:02 PM   #69995 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I don't engage you in debate because your logic is bad, your points are bad, and your fundamental misunderstanding of philosophy and "abstract thought" makes you feel wrongfully superior and it's embarrassing. I only get frustrated talking to brick walls. I'm also a decent enough person to not broadcast your own personal shit across the board, but I know it makes you feel powerful and you are starved for attention so I'll give you a pass on that one, poor poor Charles.
You just dont understand.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 02:05 PM   #69996 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,438
Default

Oh and the "abstract thought" bit with jwb was tongue in cheek baiting, not an actual argument. I guess some people are just too literal.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 03:34 PM   #69997 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I feel like you're imagining yourself as a yuppie boss princess while posting that.
Good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Oh and the "abstract thought" bit with jwb was tongue in cheek baiting, not an actual argument. I guess some people are just too literal.
Sure about that? You bring it up a lot.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 03:43 PM   #69998 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Bat... you said it you meant it

Have some balls and represent it
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 03:45 PM   #69999 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Good one.
Reminds me of this one time back in high school me and some friends were playing with airsoft guns and I was charging the enemy fort (jungle gym) and nailed this one girl who wasn't expecting me to climb up the tube slide thing, and then she ends the game going into this prissy huff because I was too close to her when I hit her. Like, we're intentionally shooting each other with small pieces of plastic that could easily put out an eye so if you don't have the proper killer instinct then go knit somewhere.

Quote:
Sure about that? You bring it up a lot.
Not really.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 03:47 PM   #70000 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Bat... you said it you meant it

Have some balls and represent it
You're an aardvark. I said it. I meant it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.