Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2018, 03:37 PM   #61 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
I don't judge.
Me neither
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:42 PM   #62 (permalink)
I'm back, baby!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In your face
Posts: 22,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
I don't judge.
He does.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:42 PM   #63 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Batty my boy. I work from home sitting on my couch. I basically never sweat anymore because I don't exert myself often. I'm not exposed to any environments that would make me feel cruddy at the end of the day, e.g., a hot Burger King kitchen or shooting hoops on a court while being filmed. If it gets too hot during the day I have AC and it's always cool at night so I'm never tossing and turning because of heat.

I do freshen up every morning but doing the shower thing everyday is pointless at this stage. I showered before work every morning for 35+ years. You get to where you take em for granted. A few days off and then taking a nice long hot one reminds you of how freaking glorious they are.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:44 PM   #64 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
On the real that looks cool as ****

You live around there?
im from sidon but beiruts like a half hour drive away
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:50 PM   #65 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
im from sidon but beiruts like a half hour drive away
That’s cool as ****

and you still live there?

Sorry if you posted this and forgot

Are you an out homosexual in Lebanon?
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:52 PM   #66 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,417
Default

Not showering for 'a few days' especially if you live in a hot climate, I could not.
__________________


"Be a good teammate."
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:53 PM   #67 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
That’s cool as ****

and you still live there?

Sorry if you posted this and forgot

Are you an out homosexual in Lebanon?
i've never lived outside of the middle east/ was in the gulf region for a while back and forth

also to answer your last question, no. i dont want to die just yet.

im changing my views. long story.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:57 PM   #68 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Batty my boy. I work from home sitting on my couch. I basically never sweat anymore because I don't exert myself often. I'm not exposed to any environments that would make me feel cruddy at the end of the day, e.g., a hot Burger King kitchen or shooting hoops on a court while being filmed. If it gets too hot during the day I have AC and it's always cool at night so I'm never tossing and turning because of heat.

I do freshen up every morning but doing the shower thing everyday is pointless at this stage. I showered before work every morning for 35+ years. You get to where you take em for granted. A few days off and then taking a nice long hot one reminds you of how freaking glorious they are.
Getting old is hard.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 04:08 PM   #69 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Not showering for 'a few days' especially if you live in a hot climate, I could not.
It's not where I'm at. Nice breezes all the time. And again, I have AC.
__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 04:10 PM   #70 (permalink)
I'm back, baby!
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In your face
Posts: 22,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Getting old is hard.
Getting hard is old.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.