Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2019, 11:17 AM   #471 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,398
Default

^congrats!
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 11:26 AM   #472 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
got a 81% on my biology midterm with all the studying i did. it was 100 questions, so i got 19 wrong. my next exam is 4 chapters too so im breaking the chapters into chunks of chapters instead of mixing all the cards together. i know for myself ill remember them better if i do them in a pattern rather than random shuffle. ill mix them up after the 10th time through until then, they staying chunked up












If the questions aren’t going to be presented sequentially on the test make sure you can recall the information in isolation.

It may be a better use of your time to reread the information from the text instead of spending a lot of time studying your flash cards in sequential order. Just a thought. Cue some basketball player looking up at my post like he’s thinking it over lol
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 11:33 AM   #473 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key View Post
^congrats!
thanks, not as good of a grade as I wanted or thought itd get but its not bad for the midterm. thought id get around a 90, but i thought itd be only 70 questions too


Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
If the questions aren’t going to be presented sequentially on the test make sure you can recall the information in isolation.

It may be a better use of your time to reread the information from the text instead of spending a lot of time studying your flash cards in sequential order. Just a thought. Cue some basketball player looking up at my post like he’s thinking it over lol
you just sparked an idea to study at the park after hoopin with all that blood rushing through my veins while i cool off thats a great idea about just reading the chapters again too
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:19 AM   #474 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,646
Default

Today I Learned.... new study method for next exam.. printed out the questions from homework to highlight and read

those questions are the stuff im learning in this class that has nothing to do with what my degree is in lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:42 AM   #475 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
those questions are the stuff im learning in this class that has nothing to do with what my degree is in lol
Bro what if you have a heart attack at work?
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:44 AM   #476 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
Bro what if you have a heart attack at work?
yup, thats true, this knowledge im learning about the body is lifelong stuff..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:35 PM   #477 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,670
Default

If i wasted that much time studying id have hated college. Are you like my friend who handed in 20 pages when the teacher asked for 5?
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 05:48 PM   #478 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
If i wasted that much time studying id have hated college. Are you like my friend who handed in 20 pages when the teacher asked for 5?
But you don't know ... the guy could have written twice large, (or typed with fonts twice as large) and only used one side of the paper, and still did the same amount of work as the next guy with five pages of very tiny print on both sides of the paper. You just don't know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 08:29 PM   #479 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
But you don't know ... the guy could have written twice large, (or typed with fonts twice as large) and only used one side of the paper, and still did the same amount of work as the next guy with five pages of very tiny print on both sides of the paper. You just don't know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:32 AM   #480 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,646
Default


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn05fX55pqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyMsFtwzrmI

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.