Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2019, 04:41 PM   #21 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,256
Default

Eating a lot of veggies makes my poop green.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 04:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
subscribe to pewdiepie
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,749
Default

I know that's not it for me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 05:04 PM   #23 (permalink)
The Grammer King
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,740
Default

One time I ate a slice of birthday cake with blue frosting and my **** was blue for a week. Not sure if fruity pebbles were involved.

You probably just have the flu, batman.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,531
Default

fu ck your fruity pebbles!!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 10:32 PM   #25 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,370
Default

Are you using milk or Organifi Green Juice with your cereal?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 10:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
The Grammer King
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,740
Default

Organic chocolate milk (whole)
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 11:17 PM   #27 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,370
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Organic chocolate milk (whole)
Batlord or you? I only mentioned Organifi Green Juice trying to help, cause like The Batlord wants to get to the bottom of why all of a sudden he is a soylent green machine. I mean it's kinda weird if you ask me. I mean he was acting like Batlord before he got banned. Now he's back and making threads like this only Chula Vista would make. How do you know Don didn't take over his account?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 10:33 AM   #28 (permalink)
subscribe to pewdiepie
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Batlord or you? I only mentioned Organifi Green Juice trying to help, cause like The Batlord wants to get to the bottom of why all of a sudden he is a soylent green machine. I mean it's kinda weird if you ask me. I mean he was acting like Batlord before he got banned. Now he's back and making threads like this only Chula Vista would make. How do you know Don didn't take over his account?
If You Were a Flesh Light What Would Your Name Be?

Have You Ever Been Kidnapped By Aliens?

Does Anyone Else Stick Their Junk Under Restroom Hand Dryers Y/N?

Superman vs. Samus

Is Creeping Around Peoples' House and Watching Their TV a Valid Form of Entertainment

The Men Getting Hit in the Nards Remembrance Thread

4th of JULY, BITCHES!! TITS, BEER, AND FIREWORKS! **** FOREIGNERS! TOBY KEITH, WHORE!

The Sitting US President Thread

ALL NON-BRITS: What do you know about Leicester?

National Bat Appreciation Day 2018
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 12:27 PM   #29 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,370
Default

All you doing there Chula Vista is posting threads that The Batlord posted before his ban. Not any real concrete evidence the original Batlord came back. The one about aliens is a thread channeling the mind of [Merit] and the one about empty houses is an Exo copy cat thread with the added caveat of watching TV.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:10 PM   #30 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Eating a lot of veggies makes my poop green.
same here. and my carrots my my poop orange. what a shocker.

my diet consist of about 10 things though and thats it

i recently started to buy bananas and i plan to make a change for the better since my doctor said i should eat more stuff.

i might even start just cutting out the main meal of chicken or mac n cheese and just increasing with other stuffs like some veggies and other fruit.

sort of just make my two meals veggie and fruit and no others. just food that grew from the ground. its sort of like the daniel diet from the book in the bible. just i wont be eating grains, just fruits and veggies
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.