What's The Latest Film You Have Seen? - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Media
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2016, 07:29 AM   #18421 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

Elf is one of his best characters son.

Think about it this way, would you let memes kill DG for you?
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:01 AM   #18422 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
kibbeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 648
Default

Christmas movies are so haram. Elf is okay though.
kibbeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:24 AM   #18423 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Elf is one of his best characters son.

Think about it this way, would you let memes kill DG for you?
nah but if death grips were as garbage as elf is they would annoy me. i dont hate elf because of the memes, the memes just make me hate it even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
Christmas movies are so haram. Elf is okay though.
oh hey hi who are you again??
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:32 AM   #18424 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

The weird thing is how you like Home Alone and don't like Elf though. Home Alone's goofiness isn't even that charming.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:32 AM   #18425 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
kibbeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
nah but if death grips were as garbage as elf is they would annoy me. i dont hate elf because of the memes, the memes just make me hate it even more.



oh hey hi who are you again??
as if you'd forget about me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
The weird thing is how you like Home Alone and don't like Elf though. Home Alone's goofiness isn't even that charming.
home alone 2 > home alone
kibbeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:34 AM   #18426 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,832
Default

home alone is a classic, there's some flaws sure, but it's very memorable and despite what you say, charming. elf is just obnoxious. do you like step-brothers too? because that's what it reminds me of and i hate that movie even more.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:35 AM   #18427 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
home alone is a classic, there's some flaws sure, but it's very memorable and despite what you say, charming. elf is just obnoxious.
Elf is a classic, there's some flaws sure, but it's very memorable and despite what you say, charming.

I like Home Alone as well, I just think that the two films are more closely related than you give them credit for.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:37 AM   #18428 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Elf is a classic, there's some flaws sure, but it's very memorable and despite what you say, charming.

I like Home Alone as well, I just think that the two films are more closely related than you give them credit for.
but do you like step-brothers? if you do this will all make sense and we can write it off as you being blinded by your ****ty taste
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:37 AM   #18429 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

It's okay for a watch once when you're twelve. Elf is much better.

That part at the interview when they try to do it together is pretty hilarious, how they hide John C. Reilly and he slowly pokes his head out.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:39 AM   #18430 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
It's okay for a watch once when you're twelve. Elf is much better.
yeah well, no.

john c reilly is actually hilarious and i wish he would get to show that more in films. he totally killed his role in magnolia.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.