Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Media
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2018, 01:16 PM   #5841 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,546
Default

nothing.

no movies

no tv shows

and just recently, no youtube videos.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 10:58 PM   #5842 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
It's obvious that it's a simulation, right? I think that the dogs were controlled by people outside of the simulation possibly consistent with the Callister concept.
I was half paying attention to that episode. It completely loss me. I thought she was trying to get a bear for a sick kid. It was meant to symbolize humans attachment to materialistic things and that was about it.

I loved crocodile so much. I don't see why people hated it. It was nice watching her slow descent and see how far she would go. Reminded me a bit of Nosedive but darker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiomara View Post
Anyone still watching the raging garbage fire that is Riverdale? I'm totally not.
No what? I got so hooked into the storyline with the mysterious killer. I need to catch up on the episodes right before it was revealed who he is.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 09:34 PM   #5843 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Paedantic Basterd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: BC
Posts: 5,057
Default

I love Dirk Gently. It's like Heroes meets Monty Python, so perfect for me. Season 2 was a hair less brilliant than S01, but I was nonetheless very happy with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
Yes, yes it was.
And they cancelled it, like I'm beginning to think, the majority of really good, unique tv.
BBCA's cancellation of Dirk Gently was the deciding factor: I'm done with TV unless I know it has ended and the ending is known to be decent.

There's some hope of it getting picked up for streaming elsewhere, but I'm not banking on it.
__________________
Paedantic Basterd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:21 PM   #5844 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,666
Default

I've seen only a few hours of television in the last decade but recently I've found myself with an abundance of free time so I'm having a go at the first 10 seasons of QI.

Brilliantly entertaining.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:29 PM   #5845 (permalink)
Big c*nt retard baby
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 31,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
I've seen only a few hours of television in the last decade but recently I've found myself with an abundance of free time so I'm having a go at the first 10 seasons of QI.

Brilliantly entertaining.
Bruh go watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer if you haven't.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:50 PM   #5846 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Bruh go watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer if you haven't.
I believe the last programming I watched was either 1996 or 1999. I recall Friends gaining popularity at the time, and I remember The Telltale Head episode of The Simpsons. I'm just grateful that I was able to escape the whole reality television fad, and resultantly I tend to approach TV with a degree of caution.

I did tune in to Firefly about a decade ago and AMC's less-than-stellar remake of 1960s cult classic series, The Prisoner in 2009, but those aside I've not seen much, Buffy included.

I'm curious why you'd suggest that particular series for me. I don't really do well with melodrama or fantastical teenage escapades. I tend to stick to documentaries and socio-cultural criticism. I appreciate the suggestion but don't think Buffy would be quite my bag.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:56 PM   #5847 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,478
Default

The Blue Planet.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:58 PM   #5848 (permalink)
Big c*nt retard baby
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 31,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
I believe the last programming I watched was either 1996 or 1999. I recall Friends gaining popularity at the time, and I remember The Telltale Head episode of The Simpsons. I'm just grateful that I was able to escape the whole reality television fad, and resultantly I tend to approach TV with a degree of caution.

I did tune in to Firefly about a decade ago and AMC's less-than-stellar remake of 1960s cult classic series, The Prisoner in 2009, but those aside I've not seen much, Buffy included.

I'm curious why you'd suggest that particular series for me. I don't really do well with melodrama or fantastical teenage escapades. I tend to stick to documentaries and socio-cultural criticism. I appreciate the suggestion but don't think Buffy would be quite my bag.
So you're one of those joyless ****s who doesn't do fiction. Eat ****.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:12 PM   #5849 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,478
Default

ISB, I'm going to assume you've seen the classic The World At War, narrated by Sir Laurence Olivier? If not, get on it post haste. Other than that, I can recommend Walking With Dinosaurs, Journey to the Edge of the Universe, Alien Planet, Robert Redford's The West, The Making of the Mob, The Men Who Built America, The Nazis: A Warning from History and the incredible Hunting Hitler.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:45 AM   #5850 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 3,539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
I believe the last programming I watched was either 1996 or 1999. I recall Friends gaining popularity at the time, and I remember The Telltale Head episode of The Simpsons. I'm just grateful that I was able to escape the whole reality television fad, and resultantly I tend to approach TV with a degree of caution.

I did tune in to Firefly about a decade ago and AMC's less-than-stellar remake of 1960s cult classic series, The Prisoner in 2009, but those aside I've not seen much, Buffy included.

I'm curious why you'd suggest that particular series for me. I don't really do well with melodrama or fantastical teenage escapades. I tend to stick to documentaries and socio-cultural criticism. I appreciate the suggestion but don't think Buffy would be quite my bag.
Dude

Listen to the Bat

You will connect with Buffy so hard that your posts for the next few months will be you showing off all the Buffy merch you splurged on
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Batlord in Plug
I know this might make me sound liek an assshole, but whole is nameless.. Like, I know then hame, but I'm not really that familiar/ Wia,t where Feel free. I have no idea what you're talking about, but whatever make s me look awesome is fine. Fuck Hesus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
OK Oriphiel, enough of this dumb conversation. Are you a dude or a lady?
Oriphiel is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2018 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.