Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Greatest White Rapper Poll
Eminem 216 41.54%
Eyedea 8 1.54%
Brother Ali 7 1.35%
Slug 22 4.23%
EL P 11 2.12%
Beastie Boys 80 15.38%
Cage 3 0.58%
3rd Bass 3 0.58%
Sage Francis 22 4.23%
Vanilla Ice 18 3.46%
Everlast (House of Pain) 10 1.92%
ICP 3 0.58%
Lil Wyte 8 1.54%
Mac Lethal 0 0%
Paul Wall 3 0.58%
Kid Rock 6 1.15%
Aesop Rock 51 9.81%
Other (please specify) 49 9.42%
Voters: 520. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 09:15 PM   #521 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

OK, I think I have someone who's a contender against Em, and has an even more 12 year old sounding voice:

mc chris. Dude can spit, he can tell a story, and he's funny as hell.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:59 PM   #522 (permalink)
Groupie
 
kkang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: i told you betch
Posts: 13
Default

wheres asher roth, mang?
__________________
kevin malone is the sex
kkang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #523 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Oh hellz naw.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:53 PM   #524 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Forest Park, GA
Posts: 1,634
Default

I do believe Asher Roth is exactly where he belongs in this poll.
__________________
Kirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:54 PM   #525 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

He should be riding it if you ask me, AMIRITE?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:08 AM   #526 (permalink)
Such That
 
Bane of your existence's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 1,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
But i'm surprised you disliked Bazooka tooth the most Alejo, it has the most straightforward rhymes of any aesop album.
Bazooka Tooth was AWFUL. I wouldn't say I'm a huge Ace fan, but I do dig most of his work. That album was horrible though. I don't even remember why I don't like it. Just that I didn't bang my head once and all his lyrics seemed like he was bragging about something, and I remember being mad I wasted my eighteen bucks.
Bane of your existence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:15 AM   #527 (permalink)
Al Dente
 
SATCHMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane of your existence View Post
Bazooka Tooth was AWFUL. I wouldn't say I'm a huge Ace fan, but I do dig most of his work. That album was horrible though. I don't even remember why I don't like it. Just that I didn't bang my head once and all his lyrics seemed like he was bragging about something, and I remember being mad I wasted my eighteen bucks.
Bazooka Tooth was allright. None Shall Pass is grossly overrated.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord
And if you're getting bored then feel free to go give Eddie Vedder a handjob.
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 01:10 AM   #528 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCHMO View Post
Bazooka Tooth was allright. None Shall Pass is grossly overrated.
Labor Days is great though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 01:12 AM   #529 (permalink)
Al Dente
 
SATCHMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Labor Days is great though.
Yeah it was. He's starting to wear out those coat tails though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord
And if you're getting bored then feel free to go give Eddie Vedder a handjob.
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:37 AM   #530 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,276
Default

mc chris is pretty win. I think at first he seems pretty immature(his first album), but Surell's right the dude can spit fire.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.