Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #151 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
AMAGAD I love this part of the song!!! You are my rap soul mate. I'm so glad we got married.
yes our star wars themed wedding will go down in the record books. I'm glad I have pictures of that ceremony.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #152 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
yes our star wars themed wedding will go down in the record books. I'm glad I have pictures of that ceremony.
You don't have to pay for my services
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:29 PM   #153 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
You don't have to pay for my services
yeah that would be weird for a husband to have to pay his wife for services.

back on topic

this is Chamillionaire's verse from Main Event.

the walking after party
texas i am what it is
exit the bar if you aint tryna get your card slid
there aint no big dogs
they jus bought big
but i aint never seen the damage that a dog did
is the chamillionaire
i only trust ben
i brought some ladies with me
that mean i am plus ten
i brought my dj with me
that mean we going in
i do it big like my jimmy was tucked in
nuts large, lucky i dont keep my dick exposed
see they the past i am the present like some christmas clothes
reppin texas so dont question if i'm tipping foes
the wheels fly
every vehicle is pigeon toes
look at the evidence
look like its evident
she wanna bone
she look at me like a skeleton
see this the realest that your radio has ever been
i am in my lms
somebody better tellem manye
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:34 AM   #154 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Thom Yorke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,839
Default

I love Proof's verse in this song, mainly because he delivered it in a way that only Proof could. 3:15 in.
Thom Yorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:48 AM   #155 (permalink)
Justifiable Idiocracy
 
Bloozcrooz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
yeah that would be weird for a husband to have to pay his wife for services.

back on topic

this is Chamillionaire's verse from Main Event.

the walking after party
texas i am what it is
exit the bar if you aint tryna get your card slid
there aint no big dogs
they jus bought big
but i aint never seen the damage that a dog did
is the chamillionaire
i only trust ben
i brought some ladies with me
that mean i am plus ten
i brought my dj with me
that mean we going in
i do it big like my jimmy was tucked in
nuts large, lucky i dont keep my dick exposed
see they the past i am the present like some christmas clothes
reppin texas so dont question if i'm tipping foes
the wheels fly
every vehicle is pigeon toes
look at the evidence
look like its evident
she wanna bone
she look at me like a skeleton
see this the realest that your radio has ever been
i am in my lms
somebody better tellem manye
Make no mistake...your gonna pay for it one way or the other.
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:07 AM   #156 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Make no mistake...your gonna pay for it one way or the other.
true the catch 22 behind being married.

Proof's verse in that song is pretty much on point. Damn I miss that dude, he had mad skills.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 02-04-2011 at 04:13 AM.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:05 AM   #157 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Just let them bums blow steam, radiator
These type of cheap puns is what makes up young money. I'm not hating! I kinda liked it at first, it's just starting to sound lazy.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:55 PM   #158 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
BobLobLaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In a place. With a bed.
Posts: 107
Default

All the verses from Drake's Forever.

So epic! Whoever they were insulting was thoroughly trashed. I especially like Kanye's line "I stuck my **** inside this life until that bitch came."

I dunno. It makes me laugh.
__________________
"I just want to be perfect."
BobLobLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #159 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Thom Yorke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,839
Default

Is that the Cloverfield monster, Bob?
Thom Yorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #160 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Forest Park, GA
Posts: 1,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLobLaw View Post
All the verses from Drake's Forever.

So epic! Whoever they were insulting was thoroughly trashed. I especially like Kanye's line "I stuck my **** inside this life until that bitch came."

I dunno. It makes me laugh.
I don't think they were really insulting anyone.
__________________
Kirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.