Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 09:46 PM   #21 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

I have a feeling he's yankin chains. If not, I feel bad.

Anyway, I know I'm lame. But lame is my scene.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH
 
Antonio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Are you a cop?
Posts: 3,341
Default

yeah probably, but i got a fever right now, so i'm a bit on edge tonight
__________________
Been making some new music lately, check it out

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:48 PM   #23 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Damn boy, my condolences. Fevers always get me fucked UP.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:49 PM   #24 (permalink)
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH
 
Antonio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Are you a cop?
Posts: 3,341
Default

haha i know rite?
__________________
Been making some new music lately, check it out

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:16 AM   #25 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

I've always wanted to roll through a ghetto area blasting classical music I'm not sure why but I just want to do it.

Majority of the people blasting music are trying to show off their systems and they are screwing up their speakers in the process or they already have horrible speakers and it just ends up sounded bloody awful.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:03 AM   #26 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I've always wanted to roll through a ghetto area blasting classical music I'm not sure why but I just want to do it.

Majority of the people blasting music are trying to show off their systems and they are screwing up their speakers in the process or they already have horrible speakers and it just ends up sounded bloody awful.
Haha yeah my speakers in my Jeep are on the verge of death because I blast music too loudly on it. The reason I blast music is because the rotary motor on my drivers window is broken and it's taped up so I get this hissing noise when I drive which gets irritating very quickly.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:33 AM   #27 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

I'm totally cool with blasting music, well at least listening to a song loudly. I don't own amp & subs anymore, I grew out of that **** when I was 20. But I do understand people want to listen to their music loud, sometimes I do too, but what is this obsession with having your windows rolled down while doing so? Can't you listen to yourself? I mean, it IS your music. I just don't understand why you think everyone else wants to hear your crap. Face it, in 2009, 90 percent of the time people are blasting their music out their windows its going to be gangster rap (with auto tuned vocals). I don't like this music, I do not want to hear it. It is out-right obnoxious, it's a law that should be much more widely enforced.

Please, just roll your windows up. It's the new millenium and we have A/C now. Please use it, puls, your music sounds better with the windows up. That's how the speakers are set to operate.

Thank you for suffering this rant.
__________________
My MB music journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:52 AM   #28 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

A rant well worth the "suffering" because all of what you say is true.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:16 PM   #29 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Honestly, I can't see the justification in buying and installing car audio equipment that's so loud everyone in the neighborhood can hear it, and all you get is damaged hearing.
I have a self-amped 10 inch sub, some excellent quality 6x9's and some 6.5's in the front, and a great sounding head unit.
The reasoning behind it is that INSIDE my car, it sounds great. I didn't buy a stereo system for the benefit of pedestrians.

That said, I'm not embarrassed by anything I'm playing in the car. It could be porn soundtracks... it's not like anyone else is going to hear it.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:39 PM   #30 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
crazymenrunningback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: S.F
Posts: 128
Default

Plastic surgery
__________________
If god didnt want you to have sex till you married, why did he make it feel so good?
crazymenrunningback is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.