Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 09:32 PM   #71 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

For serious. I'm not sure on the exact whereabouts but it is illegal to have your music too loud in some places. The place where I saw the sign didn't seem too super residential.

And I can drive when I'm allowed to/when I steal a car (which is never, anyway). I drove a bit today, actually, and bumped a little music. True story. I was gonna get my driver's permit before I started my theatre camp thang but I never did so I gotta wait another three weeks before I can try and do it.

Aside from the point.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:38 PM   #72 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Darkest Hour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
For serious. I'm not sure on the exact whereabouts but it is illegal to have your music too loud in some places. The place where I saw the sign didn't seem too super residential.

And I can drive when I'm allowed to/when I steal a car (which is never, anyway). I drove a bit today, actually, and bumped a little music. True story. I was gonna get my driver's permit before I started my theatre camp thang but I never did so I gotta wait another three weeks before I can try and do it.

Aside from the point.
when you drive, bump kober bryant and 3peat by lil wayne. shit goes haaarrd.
__________________
<a href=http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2131/bulletformyvale1.jpg target=_blank>http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/213...formyvale1.jpg</a>
Darkest Hour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #73 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
People who blast their music in their cars to absurd levels are lame no matter what race they are or what music they're listening to.
Sam-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #74 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
when you drive, bump kober bryant and 3peat by lil wayne. shit goes haaarrd.
Now when did you start liking Wayne?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:55 PM   #75 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Darkest Hour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
Now when did you start liking Wayne?
I just like some of his stuff. As a rapper, i don't think he is that great, but i like the bass in his songs and some of his beats.
__________________
<a href=http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2131/bulletformyvale1.jpg target=_blank>http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/213...formyvale1.jpg</a>
Darkest Hour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:58 PM   #76 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
And I can drive when I'm allowed to/when I steal a car

Aside from the point.
yeah that's not a good idea if you plan on hearing those sirens behind you
Sam-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #77 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
I just like some of his stuff. As a rapper, i don't think he is that great, but i like the bass in his songs and some of his beats.
I have the same feelings as you. The difference is, I also enjoy his rapping. Hyuck hyuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam-Y View Post
yeah that's not a good idea if you plan on hearing those sirens behind you
OMIGOD that happened the other day when I was leaving the movies. My mom and grandma were going to the bathroom and I was with my little cousin and mom gave me the keys to get in the car and i was like "I'm pullin out" and she was like "hyuck hyuck" and I was like "DON'T DOUBT ME" and then I got in the car and backed out (for the first time) nervously and didn't hit no one!

Aside from the topic at hand.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #78 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
OMIGOD that happened the other day when I was leaving the movies. My mom and grandma were going to the bathroom and I was with my little cousin and mom gave me the keys to get in the car and i was like "I'm pullin out" and she was like "hyuck hyuck" and I was like "DON'T DOUBT ME" and then I got in the car and backed out (for the first time) nervously and didn't hit no one!

Aside from the topic at hand.
lol So did you hear them sirens or what?
Sam-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:05 AM   #79 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
OMIGOD that happened the other day when I was leaving the movies. My mom and grandma were going to the bathroom and I was with my little cousin and mom gave me the keys to get in the car and i was like "I'm pullin out" and she was like "hyuck hyuck" and I was like "DON'T DOUBT ME" and then I got in the car and backed out (for the first time) nervously and didn't hit no one!

Aside from the topic at hand.
Well you are a lame white person so...

But yeah cool story bro.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #80 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam-Y View Post
lol So did you hear them sirens or what?
Oops! Forgot that important fact.

WHILE I WAS STARTING TO BACK OUT (just putting it in reverse) an ambulance/fire truck is going down the street, blasting the sirens. I got paranoid and went "they already got me!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
Well you are a lame white person so...

But yeah cool story bro.
Watch your shit, broseph.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.