Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 752
Default RiFF RaFF

probably my favorite rapper at the moment




















Last edited by Jester; 09-12-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,218
Default

jester you already know this dude is wack
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Chocolate Homunculus
 
Phantom Limb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 1,289
Default

I'm not feeling this dude. Sorry man.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
Hip Hop generally bores me now I just listen to stuff I know will be slightly interesting.

Last.Fm

My Bomb Music Shit
Phantom Limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,831
Default

What I don't get is why he is wearing goggles. Dude needs to rap about chemistry before I'll take him seriously.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
jester you already know this dude is wack
hell no.. Riff Raff is fucking dope. he's the most interesting person to follow in hip hop right now.. you never know what he's going to do next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Limb View Post
I'm not feeling this dude. Sorry man.
no need to be sorry, my man

why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
What I don't get is why he is wearing goggles. Dude needs to rap about chemistry before I'll take him seriously.
that's a lame standard
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,424
Default

Oh god, this guy is terrible.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 752
Default

not really

Riff Raff's too much for you guys to handle

Last edited by Jester; 05-13-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,218
Default

way, way too little for me to handle.

I may not know the intangibles of what he's going to do next, but i can predict it's going to be equally wack.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
way, way too little for me to handle.

I may not know the intangibles of what he's going to do next, but i can predict it's going to be equally wack.
^^^^^^^^^ innit
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Chocolate Homunculus
 
Phantom Limb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 1,289
Default

I really don't like that Action Bronson hangs out with this dude.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
Hip Hop generally bores me now I just listen to stuff I know will be slightly interesting.

Last.Fm

My Bomb Music Shit
Phantom Limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.