Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #261 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,424
Default

Because people don't understand subjectivity, whilst ironically using subjectivity as their only argumentative tool.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #262 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
FrigginParadox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NY/LA
Posts: 293
Default

True, but also i feel like Jay Z v Nas topic has been milked out so much that eventually what is their to talk about it? but anyway these would all need different topics since books are not related what so ever
FrigginParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #263 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
Yes, of course. If you think something is terrible then erm... it's terrible. Pretty fucking simple.
lol

So if I think Steve Jobs was a terrible businessman, it becomes fact that he was a terrible businessman?
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:52 PM   #264 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
If you can't differentiate personal taste from mastery of medium ... well then you're just plain wrong. And uninformed, at that.
This, can't believe people are arguing against it.

Goofle earlier in the thread you said Jay-Z is more interesting musically and I said he wasn't. So does that mean he is and isn't since we both think he is and isn't?
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #265 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
midnight rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smegma covered bell-end View Post
lol

So if I think Steve Jobs was a terrible businessman, it becomes fact that he was a terrible businessman?
This is not my first exchange where he's been like this. He's more concerned with asserting his dominance than actually having a good discussion.
__________________
last.fm
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:57 PM   #266 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
FrigginParadox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NY/LA
Posts: 293
Default

All of this seems like its based on opinion. its like they are clashing and we cant come to a medium
FrigginParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #267 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrigginParadox View Post
All of this seems like its based on opinion. its like they are clashing and we cant come to a medium
Yeah but I could quite easily have said Jay-Z is terrible at the start of this thread, I don't listen to his music and I think he's a massive knob. I didn't say it cos isn't the point to have a fair discussion? Whatever I think doesn't change whether he's good or not.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #268 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smegma covered bell-end View Post
This, can't believe people are arguing against it.

Goofle earlier in the thread you said Jay-Z is more interesting musically and I said he wasn't. So does that mean he is and isn't since we both think he is and isn't?
I never said Jay-Z was terrible, Jans thinks he is. Subjectivity.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:04 PM   #269 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,424
Default

How people think that an individual's subjective opinion does not necessarily have to be correct unless it coincides with their own subjective opinion bemuses me.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #270 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
FrigginParadox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NY/LA
Posts: 293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smegma covered bell-end View Post
Yeah but I could quite easily have said Jay-Z is terrible at the start of this thread, I don't listen to his music and I think he's a massive knob. I didn't say it cos isn't the point to have a fair discussion? Whatever I think doesn't change whether he's good or not.
and i think that is the point we all need to understand
FrigginParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.