Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2018, 11:02 AM   #51 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
He makes way too much generic party music for me to call him that.
To call him “not out there”?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 11:09 AM   #52 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
To call him “not out there”?
No to call him Hot Topic.

He believes he's out there though.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 11:19 AM   #53 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
No to call him Hot Topic.

He believes he's out there though.
I didn’t realize I’d have to spend so much time explaining this joke. Here’s a quick breakdown:
  • Merit described Tech9 as “out there”.
  • But Tech9 isn’t “out there”, so I compared him to another not “out there” thing that mall denizens think is “out there”.
  • Cue knowing chuckle. The end.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 11:34 AM   #54 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I didn’t realize I’d have to spend so much time explaining this joke. Here’s a quick breakdown:
  • Merit described Tech9 as “out there”.
  • But Tech9 isn’t “out there”, so I compared him to another not “out there” thing that mall denizens think is “out there”.
  • Cue knowing chuckle. The end.
Oh okay. Makes sense.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:55 PM   #55 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,018
Default


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhBuYlxQBPw
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 07:49 AM   #56 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,018
Default


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehLaQXsYe9Q

he just released a whole album today
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 01:50 PM   #57 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,018
Default


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yuOhpBxH80
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 06:10 AM   #58 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 18,731
Default

Bitch suicide by benedryl
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Everyone on here is a loser
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 07:30 AM   #59 (permalink)
stay the |fvck| inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 33,711
Default

Nah, you just don't understand how brutal allergies can get.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:07 PM   #60 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,018
Default


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wm_TMBLQV8
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.