Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 02:47 PM   #231 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnels View Post
ATTENTION: NEW SONG


Not doing much for me atm, but I'm sure it will grow on me.
It's very guitar driven, even for Coheed's standards.
WOW< I love this a lot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #232 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

It's a good sound for them.
=DD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #233 (permalink)
Groupie
 
dustinthetoucan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: California
Posts: 3
Default

I honestly don't like Coheed and Cambria too much. I love the song Welcome Home, but I think it's a bit over rated now. Everyone and their sister knows and adores them now.
__________________
http://www.altojobs.com/
dustinthetoucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:59 PM   #234 (permalink)
one big soul
 
Alfred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,072
Default

I'm pretty excited for the new album. New song sounds like quality stuff.
__________________
Alfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:43 AM   #235 (permalink)
Engorged Member
 
sidewinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,536
Default

I didn't play the last album too much but I'll still check out the new one when it's out. I played about half that song and it sounds on par.
__________________
last.fm | my collection on RYM | vinyl instagram @allthatyouseeandhear
I'd love to see your signature/links too, but the huge and obnoxious ones have caused me to block all signatures.
sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:51 AM   #236 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinthetoucan View Post
I honestly don't like Coheed and Cambria too much. I love the song Welcome Home, but I think it's a bit over rated now. Everyone and their sister knows and adores them now.
I completely disagree.
I know so many people that UNDERrate them.
They hear the vocals and completely disregard Coheed and Cambria altogether.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #237 (permalink)
Groupie
 
tellmehowmyasstastes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
I completely disagree.
I know so many people that UNDERrate them.
They hear the vocals and completely disregard Coheed and Cambria altogether.
I agree, but I dunno, it might just be because I surround myself with people who are very musically closeminded. Coheed and Cambria is ****ing great. Probably in my top 10.
tellmehowmyasstastes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #238 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellmehowmyasstastes View Post
I agree, but I dunno, it might just be because I surround myself with people who are very musically closeminded. Coheed and Cambria is ****ing great. Probably in my top 10.
The people here at FSU are so much more open-minded than where I live.
They all listened to like... **** rap or pop rock.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:25 PM   #239 (permalink)
Groupie
 
tellmehowmyasstastes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
The people here at FSU are so much more open-minded than where I live.
They all listened to like... **** rap or pop rock.
Really? Maybe I'm wrong. I feel like everyone here likes Lil Wayne and Beyonce and their idea of branching out is listening to new Green Day or something.
tellmehowmyasstastes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #240 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellmehowmyasstastes View Post
Really? Maybe I'm wrong. I feel like everyone here likes Lil Wayne and Beyonce and their idea of branching out is listening to new Green Day or something.
Hahaha. Well maybe you're right, but I'm not sure. I'm comparing it to my high school. Not much is as bad as that. =P
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.