Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2006, 05:35 PM   #31 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcktrc
No that's not true, they are if anything a bastardization of a bastardization of nu-metal. bass driven, industrial feel. they have few if any discernable riffs. The riff = the metal.
You better not leave one day, cause like you're the best n00b ever, even more so then yesterday and for the record, the Murder Dolls suck I actually prefer Slipknot over them and that says something.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 06:43 PM   #32 (permalink)
Pow!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKMYWORLD
Cowboy Mouth is best kept secret in rock. been around since early 90's
not a metal band just powerful rock from New Orleans and have a large
following of dedicated fans.
Juliette and the Licks is a very powerful female rocker.
the licks are a band, not her surname . hehe. and yes your quite right.
littleknowitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 02:49 PM   #33 (permalink)
"Your mom?"
 
Levithan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hell...
Posts: 507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
???

They might suck severely, but they're obviously metal.
Slayer are metal
Pantera are metal
Metallica are metal

Murderdoll's are not...if anything they are goth rock
__________________
Wieder lieg ich auf der lauerDenn wir spielen unser spiel. Wieder wart ich an der mauer. Wieder steh ich kurz vorm ziel


I dont like Prince Phillip because he's a racist.I also dont like the Queen because she's German...so that leaves me in a funny situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt mcgirt View Post
this pole about famouz peds only son. urban hatmonger gotta get his work reconized, gotta make a name fo hisself. naamean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleknowitall View Post
ad anyone wanting rampant sex with a hairy horny welshman may feel free to take me up on that one :D
Levithan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 03:42 PM   #34 (permalink)
ashes against the grain
 
tdoc210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: new hampsha
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levithian
Slayer are metal
Pantera are metal
Metallica are metal

Murderdoll's are not...if anything they are goth rock
someone likes thrash
__________________
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 04:04 PM   #35 (permalink)
"Your mom?"
 
Levithan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hell...
Posts: 507
Default

Oh yeahhhh! \m/
__________________
Wieder lieg ich auf der lauerDenn wir spielen unser spiel. Wieder wart ich an der mauer. Wieder steh ich kurz vorm ziel


I dont like Prince Phillip because he's a racist.I also dont like the Queen because she's German...so that leaves me in a funny situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt mcgirt View Post
this pole about famouz peds only son. urban hatmonger gotta get his work reconized, gotta make a name fo hisself. naamean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleknowitall View Post
ad anyone wanting rampant sex with a hairy horny welshman may feel free to take me up on that one :D
Levithan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 04:05 PM   #36 (permalink)
jr.
Seeker of Peace
 
jr.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Newark, De.
Posts: 341
Default

Pardon me for interrupting, but is that Hasselhoff ever going to go under the water? I keep waiting.


Carry on.
__________________
Be strong then, and enter into your own body;
there you have a solid place for your feet. ~ Kabir
jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 04:12 PM   #37 (permalink)
"Your mom?"
 
Levithan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hell...
Posts: 507
Default

No, he's just going to continue wanking in the water...as he always does

EDIT: He may even do a little dance if I can get the avatar of Fenix
__________________
Wieder lieg ich auf der lauerDenn wir spielen unser spiel. Wieder wart ich an der mauer. Wieder steh ich kurz vorm ziel


I dont like Prince Phillip because he's a racist.I also dont like the Queen because she's German...so that leaves me in a funny situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt mcgirt View Post
this pole about famouz peds only son. urban hatmonger gotta get his work reconized, gotta make a name fo hisself. naamean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleknowitall View Post
ad anyone wanting rampant sex with a hairy horny welshman may feel free to take me up on that one :D
Levithan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.