The Official Nirvana/Kurt Cobain Thread (quote) - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2006, 09:50 AM   #1091 (permalink)
dontcareaboutyou
 
swim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
Nah, I did it, 'cause booey has me on ignore, and it's rather fun messing with his already fragile mind.

Hey swimintheundertow, booey says he has a greater vocab than me, but earlier he practically admitted I'm better at grammar than him. The guy thinks spellings = grammar, lol.
oh, I understand now, even though he cant read what you say you got him...?


and what makes you think i care about someone elses grammar when mine can be piss poor?
swim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 09:54 AM   #1092 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled
 
Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 647
Default

I just find the entire thing hysterical. I didn't know booey was such a twat until now...oh wait, yes I did.

Booey thinks I'm replying to him (because he can see my posts but not the writing), when I'm clearly not and have just been quoting myself for fun. His poor brain can't take much more of this I don't think.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 09:55 AM   #1093 (permalink)
Dr. Prunk
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimintheundertow
oh, I understand now, even though he cant read what you say you got him...?


and what makes you think i care about someone elses grammar when mine can be piss poor?
Good grammar dosent make one a good writer.

Then again i'm probably wrong, i'm sure Mark Twain was all about the grammar.... Yeah, i dont have very good grammar, so that means i lack knowledge in music, because grammar = music.... Sounds perfectly rational, no?
__________________
It's only knock n' knowall, but I like it

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 09:59 AM   #1094 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled
 
Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 647
Default

rofl! I need to quote him again, he said:

Quote:
i still have a faint idea of what he is saying,
And I'm talking about how he thinks he has a better vocab than me, i.e NOTHING to do with music (however, earlier I said my knowledge in music far surpasses his) and he goes and says this:

Quote:
i dont have very good grammar, so that means i lack knowledge in music
roflol.

Messing with his mind is a little too easy though I'm afraid. He probably thinks I'm talking to him again.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 10:03 AM   #1095 (permalink)
Dr. Prunk
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,129
Default

I can't believe you, do you ALWAYS have to reply to every post i make?... Especially when you know you're in a situation where i can't respond back or even observe your statements.

All i see is a blank post that says "This message is hidden because Don is on your ignore list"

Apparantly you decided not to take my advice about blocking me, even though you know for a fact that it would do you a whole lot of good and it is in the best interest of everyone here... Why are you so reluctant?... Because you still think you can argue with me?

You're losing your grip on reality man.
__________________
It's only knock n' knowall, but I like it

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 10:04 AM   #1096 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled
 
Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 647
Default

See! I told you guys! rofl.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 10:07 AM   #1097 (permalink)
Dr. Prunk
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,129
Default

Stop responding.

You can't argue with me, block me dammit, or i will get a mod and make you do it.

You know what it is?... You couldnt live with yourself if you couldnt see my posts, because you like to respond to them as a excuse to go off about how smart you are as an feeble attempt to impress everyone, that and the same crap that you always say over and over and over and over, and now you just want to say crap about me behind my back, instead of looking at this as a rational sollution... You're such rodent.

Block me.
__________________
It's only knock n' knowall, but I like it

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 10:13 AM   #1098 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled
 
Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 647
Default

.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 10:17 AM   #1099 (permalink)
Dr. Prunk
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,129
Default

F*ck this bullcrap, you're impossible, have fun arguing with yourself like you have been for the past 30 minutes.... I'm out.
__________________
It's only knock n' knowall, but I like it

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 10:17 AM   #1100 (permalink)
enchanted.
 
ArtistInTheAmbulance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: cornwailles, angleterre.
Posts: 2,537
Default

for the love of god.
you do not have to have the last word.
either of you.
pretend you're finding it funny all you like, you still look like complete idiots.
__________________
shake your wings like theyre laced with sound!
ArtistInTheAmbulance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.