Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2019, 08:37 PM   #671 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,610
Default

Fingers crossed that they put Maynard's vocals incredibly low in the mix. Like to the point of audibility. Or if he took up the harmonica. That'd be cool.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:27 PM   #672 (permalink)
Master Of Muzak
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere swarthy
Posts: 4,278
Default

Lateralus is still a jam.
__________________
My Top 30 Albums of 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
You can't blame the Jews for everything...just most things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
Trump might be the best thing since free jazz.
Anteater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:33 PM   #673 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,005
Default

OMG I'm gonna get so drunk when that album leaks and be a total ******* about it. "Ki" will be every tenth word in my review.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:34 PM   #674 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
You know what? Tool sucks. They’re so awful. I’m not surprised you like them though. Talented musicians almost always have terrible taste. You’re an artist not a critic.
I just find the talent in the music to be very strong and I personally love Maynards vocals. So sure i have ****ty taste. But I like my ****ty taste.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:35 PM   #675 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Fingers crossed that they put Maynard's vocals incredibly low in the mix. Like to the point of audibility. Or if he took up the harmonica. That'd be cool.
I imagine Maynard will insist that he can't be heard.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 10:03 PM   #676 (permalink)
Master Of Muzak
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere swarthy
Posts: 4,278
Default

The last APC album was pretty bad, but I've got my fingers crossed that this'll be good.
__________________
My Top 30 Albums of 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
You can't blame the Jews for everything...just most things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
Trump might be the best thing since free jazz.
Anteater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 10:38 PM   #677 (permalink)
eat the masters
 
debaserr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,982
Default

Undertow and AEnima are my Tool albums. Hopeful for something not immensely bloated.
__________________
Last.FM
debaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 08:05 AM   #678 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮ł₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,443
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.