Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Rock & Metal (https://www.musicbanter.com/rock-metal/)
-   -   Brutal Bands (https://www.musicbanter.com/rock-metal/67419-brutal-bands.html)

Unknown Soldier 01-23-2013 11:56 AM

Ah PowerPunisher the kid that listens to Slipknot, because they're the most broootal band ever:wave:

bob. 01-23-2013 11:58 AM

wow Fred!

my sister got busted for jaywalking while listening to this song....most brutal thing ever.

FRED HALE SR. 01-23-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob. (Post 1278100)
wow Fred!

my sister got busted for jaywalking while listening to this song....most brutal thing ever.

Small World man. So what are you listening to young lady? Chicago sir. Well i'm gonna have to write you a ticket for that sorry.

PowerPunisher 01-23-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier (Post 1278096)
Ah PowerPunisher the kid that listens to Slipknot, because they're the most broootal band ever:wave:

i wonder what music you listen to,
i love to hear it.

gunnels 01-23-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoathsomePete (Post 1278034)


Four guys in their 50's

Wow, I really enjoyed this! Gonna have to check them out for sure. The strings were groovy as all get out.

Unknown Soldier 01-23-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerPunisher (Post 1278163)
i wonder what music you listen to,
i love to hear it.

It's too broootal for the likes of you, best that you stay listening to Slipshit.

LoathsomePete 01-23-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunnels (Post 1278184)
Wow, I really enjoyed this! Gonna have to check them out for sure. The strings were groovy as all get out.

I've been in love with this song since 2008 when I first heard it. It goes on every single driving mix I make, there's just something about that pulsating rhythm that goes so well with being behind the wheel of a car, especially at night on the highway.

PowerPunisher 01-23-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier (Post 1278186)
It's too broootal for the likes of you, best that you stay listening to Slipshit.

name your favourite band please?

SalmonCubes 01-23-2013 04:26 PM

I'm not quite sure you understand what the words "heavy" and/or "brutal" mean in metal. Slipknot isn't heavy. Heavy and brutal is death metal, black metal, or one of those "core" genres that I'm not familiar with.
Nu metal isn't exactly supposed to be heavy, although Slipknot is on the heavier side of nu metal. In the entire world of metal though, no. Slipknot isn't heavy.

PowerPunisher 01-23-2013 05:14 PM

anyway, name some bands similar to them


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 AM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.